Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,007
    Thanks
    4,546
    Thanked 9,302 Times in 5,985 Posts

    Default Happy Birthday BigDaddy and jojopopa

    Happy Birthday to you both...

    Hope you had a wonderful day....


    BigDaddy, I tried to find you and buy you a beer, but after knocking on the window of almost every single van I saw by the river, I think I jeopardized my safety enough for the day....

    Rick
    Universal4

  2. #2
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,824
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default

    Happy Birthday !!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •