Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday!!!
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
Paolino (12 March 2012)
Happy belated birthday Paolino!
Paolino (12 March 2012)
Happy birthdayHope you had a good one.
Paolino (12 March 2012)
Thank you for the birthday wishes! Yes I had a good one![]()
-----------------------------------------
Paolo
Online Gambling Guide - casinoimpact.com.
I sell Cheap Web Hosting.
Paolino (12 March 2012)
Congratz on the big day Paolino.
Paolino (12 March 2012)
Happy Birthday....
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
Paolino (12 March 2012)