Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. #1
    PaulEchere's Avatar
    PaulEchere is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2020
    Posts
    731
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 230 Times in 179 Posts

    Default Have you used "Add as preferred source" on your site

    Hi all,

    This is coming from a recently published (updated) guide from Google, from the 20th of August.
    https://developers.google.com/search...ferred-sources

    I saw this button on a few different sites, so got curious myself and apparently it is something that can "push" your content to people's news feeds if they choose to add you as a preferred source.

    I've only implemented it myself yesterday, currently as a pop-up with an option to add (nothing super annoying or invasive), but I am curious to see if anyone had already used this before and whether it gave any positive results.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to PaulEchere For This Useful Post:

    LuckyBuddhaAffiliates (24 August 2026)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •