Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Hello.

  1. #1
    casitan is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2021
    Location
    japan
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Talking Hello.

    Nice to meet you, my name is casitan.
    I recently started to introduce online casinos in Japan.
    Online casinos are popular in Japan now, but the government may regulate them.
    So, I am gradually translating Japanese articles into English by automatic translation, but when I look at your website, the design is cool, so I think I have to change the design as well.


    It's difficult for me because I don't have a design sense

  2. #2
    gil.langelaan's Avatar
    gil.langelaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2018
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    966
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 308 Times in 244 Posts

    Default

    Hello casitan!

    Welcome to the forum!

    Good luck with your website!

  3. #3
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,458
    Thanks
    9,170
    Thanked 3,007 Times in 2,219 Posts

    Default

    Hey, welcome to the GPWA community.

  4. #4
    casitan is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2021
    Location
    japan
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Thank you everyone
    I would like to remodel my site with reference to your wonderful homepage.

  5. #5
    rabbitcasinogaming's Avatar
    rabbitcasinogaming is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2021
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Hello. I'm making a Japanese website too!
    It's all new to me to design and build my own site, but I'm enjoying it!
    Let's work together!

  6. #6
    square is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2021
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I also set up a website.
    There are many things I don't know,but let's do our best together.

  7. #7
    nine's Avatar
    nine is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2021
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    I also started to create an online casino introduction site last month.
    Let's work hard together.
    Thank you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •