Fellas, I'm using WordPress 4.2.4 and need to update my affiliate links but don't see the option to do that on the dashboard. Any clues?
Fellas, I'm using WordPress 4.2.4 and need to update my affiliate links but don't see the option to do that on the dashboard. Any clues?
I have a plugin named Link Manager that I use but may not be useful to you but have you done search for a wordpress plugin to help you?
Nice site but I had a look and you still are promoting the Affactive Brands. Those guys are in jail and the those casinos no longer work.
https://bettingncaafgames.com/
https://bettingnflgames.com/
https://bettingsportsgames.com/
https://bettingsportsteams.com/
https://casino-slots-blackjack.com/
https://football-soccer.net/
https://horsetrackbetting.net/
https://nfl-sports-betting.net/
https://playingcasinogame.com/
https://playingslotsgames.com/
https://pokercasinosgambling.com/
https://sport-betting-links.com/
This is why folks should use some sort of link plug-in (or the best and fastest choice) a simple link that points at a visit page in a folder disallowed by robots txt.
Then all one needs do is change the link inside the visit page and the new link is live immediately site wide.
If you have used hard coded links throughout the site, you may have to go through the pages manually.
If you are good with databases, you could actually perform a db dump, search and replace inside the dump file and then reimport the edited dump file.
Rick
Universal4
There are various plugins that do search and replace. Think one is called 'better search and replace'