Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    london
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Help Needed: Looking for Affiliate Network Platform for Sports Betting

    Hi Guys,

    I work for a start-up called Betfect, it's a social betting network. We are now looking for an affiliate network platform for sports betting. We've been contacted by a company called "getads" - but we need to get more exposure.

    I wanted to ask you if you can suggest us a good affiliate network platform for sports bettings? also if anyone heard/used getads before, can you give us any feedback please?

    Thanks

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to socialbettingnetwork For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Sausages's Avatar
    Sausages is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2012
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 26 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    I'm not sure if GSN do sports betting, but they are a social network with an affiliate program. GSN are the most unfriendly affiliate program I have ever come across, so DO NOT USE GSN.
    The last time I checked, players had to sign-up there and then. If they deviate from the sign-up page to look around, then come back, you will not receive the credit even if it is a mere seconds later. You'll lose around 80% of your clicks to this underhand practice as they do not use cookies, just a sign-up page.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    london
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for your reply

    what does GSN stands for?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to socialbettingnetwork For This Useful Post:

    eenzoo (16 May 2015)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •