Hey everyone, I decided to launch a couple of sites in the UK casino space after coming across this forum a few weeks ago, and I've just activated my account.
I'm a relatively experienced affiliate marketer, and wanted to take on this new challenge to put my SEO skills to the test in a lucrative, yet challenging industry. The UK casino space definitely has a lot of nuances to it, especially with tightening regulation, so it's been fantastic to have this forum to get up to speed on a lot of important details.
My main question is this:
When should you start applying to affiliate programs? (I have UK focused slots affiliate site, so I would be applying to casinos with a UK license)
I know that most of them would probably reject you if you aren't already bringing in traffic, and I've seen members emphasise that you shouldn't just apply to them straight away - especially with how selective a lot of them are becoming.
Lets say I've got my site up with all of the core inner pages and have published multiple reviews.
How much traffic would you say you should be bringing in before applying? Are there any that would accept an affiliate with a new site?
Thanks a lot.


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote


