Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    idanbraun is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2020
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts

    Default High DA Article Websites for SEO

    Hello everyone,

    I assume that creating articles with backlinks, at articles websites, can be an effective SEO practice.

    So far, I created only 2 articles - one at ezine-articles.com and one at articlebiz.com. Unfortunately I can't find more articles websites that provide High DA and Dofollow Backlinks. Also, the backlinks needs to appear in my Search Console.

    Can anyone recommend which articles websites I worth the effort?

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #2
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,413
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,255 Posts

    Default

    Ezine.,. this is vintage SEO.. the old web 2.0 sites social bookmarks etc.


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to wonderpunter For This Useful Post:

    idanbraun (18 June 2024)

  4. #3
    Rowdie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2020
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    these do not work for anymore. I believe Ezine articles were even used by many sources to demonstrate how the easy to get links don't work at all
    Sports: Football predictions | Gambling Norway: Spilleautomater Gratis | Casino Free Games: Spincastle

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rowdie For This Useful Post:

    idanbraun (18 June 2024)

  6. #4
    Ni2A's Avatar
    Ni2A is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Location
    Ghaziabad
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    I started writing on EzineArticles in 2006. I heard this name after a long time and am wondering if it is still active.

    Quote Originally Posted by idanbraun View Post
    Hello everyone,

    I assume that creating articles with backlinks, at articles websites, can be an effective SEO practice.

    So far, I created only 2 articles - one at ezine-articles.com and one at articlebiz.com. Unfortunately I can't find more articles websites that provide High DA and Dofollow Backlinks. Also, the backlinks needs to appear in my Search Console.

    Can anyone recommend which articles websites I worth the effort?

    Thanks in advance!

  7. #5
    Gamblegrounds's Avatar
    Gamblegrounds is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2025
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    You can try the following links for seo article post,

    geek.digit.in/community and forums.anandtech.com/
    GambleGrounds
    E: admin@gamblegrounds.com
    W: www.gamblegrounds.com
    GambleGrounds.com, your ultimate guide to the world of online casinos and betting.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •