Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    cvolt is offline New Member
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default high quality web design for free

    Hi guys,


    It's been a while since I was here last time. Had huge break in work with gambling stuff, but now I got really tough time and need gambling community help.

    Till now I was helping my friend to cover her hospital bills with long and painful treatment. But unfortunately now costs killed my budget, all past old players don't play and delicate said I'm f***ed up. Now I can't help her, and can't pay for my own stuff.

    My financial problems are not so imporant, her situation is a nightmare. Everyday she can die, because her heart can stop for some second in any time (which was happen many time, but short luckily). For upcoming few months she must keep rehabilitation process, but sooner or later she must have heart surgery in Belgium (now is in Germany).

    So I decided to relaunch my old casino website, and it looks promising with current ranks - just few searches but overal ranking in general is nice to work on. My there is a problem, no money to improve my link popularity.

    And now goes my offer. I can work for you to improve your website design, or logo or banners or whatever graphical for internet use you need. In exchange I would ask for links to my site. It's 2001 domain with PR2 now.

    This is quick example of my work: bit.ly/aoaWXc

    I'm looking forward for any good people who would like to particiapte in saving people's life. If you dont care about my story - you just get good photoshop work for free then.

    If you are interested, send me PM here.

  2. #2
    Chalkie's Avatar
    Chalkie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    West Bromwich UK
    Posts
    1,991
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 580 Times in 393 Posts

    Default Your offer

    PM sent, edited as i put the pm her like the old fool i am.
    Paul

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union


    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

    Winston Churchill

    Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •