Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    balagan9's Avatar
    balagan9 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    131
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts

    Default Hiring a SEO Consulting Expert

    Hi,

    After a very long time (since the very known first google update) that we've tried to recover from google updates and take our traffic back up, we're giving up

    We've got no clue how to fix the site. we're hired some "seo experts" that took money from us to build links and strategies documents for the last 4 months - and no results. they are just taking our money for nothing...

    can any of you recommend a real SEO expert please?

    Thanks You,
    Sandra.
    Last edited by balagan9; 2 August 2013 at 4:48 am.

  2. #2
    abhinavarora is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2013
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    contact me on skype abhinav.arora22....

  3. #3
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    Focus on content, and get into a good pay per click campain. If you are going to pay, at least get traffic from you direct target keywords.
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  4. #4
    DavisCrystal is offline New Member
    Join Date
    July 2013
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hello, what type of results you are expecting, eg, traffic, leads, immediate business etc.
    I would suggest Google Adword for best results but its PAID
    Thank

  5. #5
    balagan9's Avatar
    balagan9 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    131
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Am interested on Traffic...
    And would really appreciate a real and honest SEO expert that would handle and manage our SEO for the long term.

  6. #6
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,359
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    7,105
    Thanked 4,343 Times in 2,836 Posts

    Default

    Sorry to hear about your case. I strongly recommend to read the Google guidelines yourself and follow them, you'll see in time that you do not need any expert to tell you what to do.

    Good luck !

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

    xecutable (30 July 2013)

  8. #7
    xecutable's Avatar
    xecutable is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,979
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 708 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ocreditor View Post
    Sorry to hear about your case. I strongly recommend to read the Google guidelines yourself and follow them, you'll see in time that you do not need any expert to tell you what to do.

    Good luck !
    I am with you on this one. Lots of people claim knowledge, certain things they tell ya might give you results, but you never know if you wouldn't have gotten them if you did it yourself anyways.

    Just a quick example from my experience. I used to think hosting in the same country where you want your traffic from is overrated. Google said themselves it's a factor but I neglected it. Last year I decided to give it a try and it amazed me with positive effects. If I paid someone to do it, I would have been like "This guy is a genius. He must really know his stuff".

  9. #8
    horseshoeagency's Avatar
    horseshoeagency is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2013
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Your website might be difficult to recover.

    PM if you want SEO help

  10. #9
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,359
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    7,105
    Thanked 4,343 Times in 2,836 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xecutable View Post
    I am with you on this one. Lots of people claim knowledge, certain things they tell ya might give you results, but you never know if you wouldn't have gotten them if you did it yourself anyways.

    Just a quick example from my experience. I used to think hosting in the same country where you want your traffic from is overrated. Google said themselves it's a factor but I neglected it. Last year I decided to give it a try and it amazed me with positive effects. If I paid someone to do it, I would have been like "This guy is a genius. He must really know his stuff".
    By the way, if you ask me the main reason of this is the speed, google wants the visitors to have fast access to sites and in most cases local hosting are faster than offshore, but I think its not a factor from experience if you have a fast server in a near by country or even far away you will still get good "server rank" by google and it wont effect you positions .

  11. #10
    cunamis is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hello,

    I'm working on SEO company and have experience not only on how to build SE positions but also on recovering from Google penalties. And I have experiance in even such competetiver niches like home loans and gambling.
    If you are interested we can discuss further. I promise not to take your money, but to find out first what is the problem and only then we can discuss for further partnership. If you are interested you can reach me via email mkiniulis[eta]gmail.com

  12. #11
    Scampi's Avatar
    Scampi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    855
    Thanks
    371
    Thanked 304 Times in 180 Posts

    Default

    If your domain name ends in .co.uk, Google will assume that your site is most relevant to a UK audience. Your site should therefore rank higher for UK searches. However, if your site’s domain name isn’t country specific (.com .net) the physical location of the servers hosting your site comes into play. In this case, having your site hosted within the UK may give you an advantage over sites hosted in other countries.

  13. #12
    balagan9's Avatar
    balagan9 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    131
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambling Joe View Post
    If your domain name ends in .co.uk, Google will assume that your site is most relevant to a UK audience. Your site should therefore rank higher for UK searches. However, if your site’s domain name isn’t country specific (.com .net) the physical location of the servers hosting your site comes into play. In this case, having your site hosted within the UK may give you an advantage over sites hosted in other countries.
    I wonder how really important is the Physical location of the server... anyone experienced such a transfer and saw a big increase in traffic?

  14. #13
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,359
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    7,105
    Thanked 4,343 Times in 2,836 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by balagan9 View Post
    I wonder how really important is the Physical location of the server... anyone experienced such a transfer and saw a big increase in traffic?
    Again, it must be a factor but a minor one I assume... I think that the content determines for which audience the site is for and as for the hosting/server the most important is the speed of the site so as long as your site is fast loading but hosted offshore, it'll have an advantage over sites that are slower (from any reason) but hosted in the same country.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •