Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    bb1web's Avatar
    bb1web is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2003
    Posts
    1,481
    Thanks
    592
    Thanked 412 Times in 252 Posts

    Default so pissed at full tilt poker

    Hi all,

    I cannot even begin to guess how much money this poker site has cost me.

    amazingly enough I'm always able to log in to get into a game..... then it disconnects. they do not aknowledge emails about the situation.

    at this very moment....... i'm losing ..... yet another $50 because I have been disconnected.

    I would ....and will never again deposit again. they also make it hard enough its not worth jumping thru their hoops to cash out so I decide to play until my money is gone. I tend to win even despite their disconnects but that isn't the point.

    they ignore emails about this situation. I can connect to other poker rooms....... here..... CAP..... nearly or frankly everywhere else.

    FT. you suck so totally it's all I can do to be civil!

    on top of that I have them listed on top spots. will take me a while to get them taken down.

    communication. making up for their incompetence goes a long way. they seemingly are above that.

    despite their incompetence I have not been able to lose my initial buy in ..... literally months ago. I like the site. it has big stakes games that I like. but this .......and sadly I've said it before ....... is the last straw!

    they ignore posts. they ignore emails. I know its not me or my broadband ..... time warner ISP.

    its them.

    think twice about promoting a poker room so arrogant they won't at least try to make up for themselves or even at forum posts.

    sorry to be so pissed ....... needed to vent because though I'm not a perfect player...... i'd be literally hundreds ahead even though despite their incompetence ...... still remain ahead.

    FT....... you are beyond belief considering your status.

    and btw:
    Almost Here! How would you like to be able to get not just one sign up from your player, or even a couple, but every single casino they join from here on? I've a plan that can make that happen and it will likely also tell you every time the player is active within the casino.

    Gambling Affiliate Place
    Slot Machine Games
    Casinos Accepting USA Players
    Real Time Gaming Slots
    slots tip
    avoid non paying casinos

  2. #2
    ironman2000's Avatar
    ironman2000 is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    April 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    758
    Thanks
    339
    Thanked 163 Times in 135 Posts

    Default A change is as good as a rest

    Then change poker room, there are plenty out there but I suggest. No, I cannot say this could lead to a spamming charge or even poaching players. Only if you wish to try another or persist with the one you are playing on.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>
    KEITH WILLIAMSON | INDEPENDANT GAMING CONSULTANT

    SKYPE= ironman20001


    http://twitter.com/ironman20001

  3. #3
    bb1web's Avatar
    bb1web is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2003
    Posts
    1,481
    Thanks
    592
    Thanked 412 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    well what's amazing to me is I can get back in once the tourney is over.

    FT just plain sucks. I like large stakes which are hard to find .... but when you continually get disconected and then can get right back in once your tourney is over .....

    I can no longer give benefit of doubt to them. this happens on a regular basis.
    Almost Here! How would you like to be able to get not just one sign up from your player, or even a couple, but every single casino they join from here on? I've a plan that can make that happen and it will likely also tell you every time the player is active within the casino.

    Gambling Affiliate Place
    Slot Machine Games
    Casinos Accepting USA Players
    Real Time Gaming Slots
    slots tip
    avoid non paying casinos

  4. #4
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Posts
    4,507
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,920
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Default

    Hi bb,

    I'd be running a complete spyware, trojan and whatever else you can lay your hands on scan.

    I was having a simular issue a few weeks back that was ongoing for 2 months.

    Was experiencing phantom drops that last between 1 - 20 min. Everything acted as if it was connected but I had no data flow. Even my ISP said I was connected.

    Turned out my scanning software (AVG) failed to pick up a total of 101 infections. I've changed to Panda and also changed my firewall software too (Sunbelt Personal Firewall)...

    Things are great now and my net speed & operations are back to normal.

    Just some food for thought!


    Cheers



    Dave

  5. #5
    Fergie's Avatar
    Fergie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    500
    Thanks
    233
    Thanked 165 Times in 96 Posts

    Default

    I play at FT a lot, and lately there HAS been a TON of disconnects at the tables. It never used to be like this.

    Does anybody know what the heck is going on with their servers? I know they recently made some upgrades, and the disconnects are likely a bug or two remaining in the system, but sheesh!

  6. #6
    ck8795 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,005
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    That's very sad that they treat their customers with the same disregard as they do affiliates

    On a side note I have been experiencing tech issues on Poker Stars. This is the first time ever I have had problems and it has been lasting for a good 3 weeks now. Lots of disconnect problems...any1 else

  7. #7
    chill's Avatar
    chill is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Happy Norwegian in Denmark
    Posts
    1,852
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 22 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    I went ahead and merged this thread with the other one, a double posting with replies in both
    ___________
    Microgaming Casinos | Live Poker Rooms | Microgaming Slots | Best Online Casino
    I dare not tell almighty Google anything, it ALWAYS does the opposite of what I request
    ______________
    Paul

  8. #8
    CityGuard's Avatar
    CityGuard is offline Former GPWA Program Manager
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    3,774
    Thanks
    442
    Thanked 673 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chill View Post
    I went ahead and merged this thread with the other one, a double posting with replies in both
    Thanks Paul.
    I have left the industry and earned a law degree at Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law. Here are ways to stay in touch with me:
    > Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StevenCorfman
    > LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencorfman/
    > Skype: StevenCorfman
    > Phone: +1 617 785 9324

    Inquiries intended for an administrator or staff member can be directed to Anthony Telesca through the forum (username Anthony) or to the general contact address manager AT gpwa DOT org.

  9. #9
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Thumbs up

    Full Tilt's moral compass is pointing up there blank. The software and marketing practices of this joint is very disturbing to say the least.

    As stated by AussieDave I find it to be true also. So please do yourself a favour and forget about wagering there. Not only will they take your cash but maybe even invade your privacy.

    Therefore, I join BB and othes in congradulating / Full Tilt Poker as belonging to "you suck club" /Full Tilt Poker Poker.


    Just a thought

    greek39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •