Hi Guys,
Question.
As you might notice, my page her for casino games has a special effect before loading it's content.
Will that effect SEO in some way?
Will google still crawl the content of the page?
Thanks for your suggestions guys![]()
Hi Guys,
Question.
As you might notice, my page her for casino games has a special effect before loading it's content.
Will that effect SEO in some way?
Will google still crawl the content of the page?
Thanks for your suggestions guys![]()
I think you'll be fine. The only problem I've read about with jquery & google is using show/hide feature - for instance tabs which show and hide content. Google may ignore the content in the hidden state.
BestListCasinos (15 June 2016)
BestListCasinos (15 June 2016)
mmmm I understand... that is a good read actually thanks TheGameHunter! .... actually that is what is worrying me the most... because as might have seen my game guides use tabs to display different game guides within the home page.
u can check yourself how google bot view your site here google.com/webmasters/tools/googlebot-fetch