Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Maverick23 is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    April 2026
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default How easy is it to get accepted from major affiliate programs?

    Hi all,

    I had a dabble at affiliate marketing for sports betting several years ago and I'm hoping to return to it with a new site.

    I'm thinking that getting accepted by the big affiliate programs might be more difficult than it used to be and I just wondered if there are now things that need to be on your site to get accepted?

    I also wondered if they expect your site to have a certain amount of content on them?

    I think I've read on here before that the general advice is to get set up with affiliate programs asap but I don't want to risk rejection or getting canned if my site isn't being updated with fresh content regularly.

    Any advice would be much appreciated.

    Thanks

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Maverick23 For This Useful Post:

    casinolist (19 June 2026)

  3. #2
    Ludvig is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2026
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    My experience has been mostly positive. I started around 1 year ago. Most programs accepted me without issues, a few just never responded but I didn't get many outright rejections.

    When I first started applying my site was pretty basic, no in depth reviews or anything fancy, more just a landing page with some content. So I wouldn't stress too much about having a fully built out site before you apply.

    My advice would be to just reach out to the ones you actually want to work with and start building those relationships. Most will only offer straight rev share in the beginning which is fine, it gets you going and gives you content and pages to build around. Once you have some traffic and conversions you can start negotiating better deals.

  4. #3
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,246
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 488 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick23 View Post
    Hi all,

    I had a dabble at affiliate marketing for sports betting several years ago and I'm hoping to return to it with a new site.

    I'm thinking that getting accepted by the big affiliate programs might be more difficult than it used to be and I just wondered if there are now things that need to be on your site to get accepted?

    I also wondered if they expect your site to have a certain amount of content on them?

    I think I've read on here before that the general advice is to get set up with affiliate programs asap but I don't want to risk rejection or getting canned if my site isn't being updated with fresh content regularly.

    Any advice would be much appreciated.

    Thanks
    Some affiliate programs will accept you even with little to no content (to be honest, fewer), while others will have specific requirements. And quite a few just won’t reply, or will do it long after you’ve given up waiting. How old is your site? Would it be possible to take what you already have and update it so you at least have something to show? In any case, you’re going to face rejection at some point for one reason or another, I don’t see that as optional in this industry. And if it’s a sports betting site, I can’t imagine how you could keep it profitable in the long-term without regularly adding or updating content, but maybe I am missing something.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  5. #4
    PaulEchere's Avatar
    PaulEchere is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2020
    Posts
    731
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 230 Times in 179 Posts

    Default

    Depends on what you think is a big one I guess. You can argue the 1xBet is pretty big, one of the most recognized names when it comes to gambling, at least. You can get accepted to their aff program even if you're just standing next to someone who promotes them

    On the other hand, if you're a brand new affiliate - do you really want to go with the "biggest" brands?
    Because it's kind of difficult to get players to sign up and start depositing as is, and if you have a new website with thin traffic and you are trying to promote brands that are promoted by 1000s of your competitors and that people usually just go directly to - it will be incredibly tricky to get things off the ground.

    Promoting smaller and less known brands as a new affiliate gives you a way quicker ROI (even if the brands might eventually close or end up not paying).

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to PaulEchere For This Useful Post:

    Pokerface (28 April 2026)

  7. #5
    oddsforge is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2026
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Good question and solid advice in the replies. From my own experience launching a sportsbook comparison site recently, here's what I've found:The biggest factor in getting accepted isn't traffic volume - it's how professional your site looks and whether you have actual content. Most affiliate managers will visit your site before approving you, and they want to see that you're serious. A well-designed site with 15-20 quality pages will get accepted faster than a site with 500 pages of thin content.What helped me get accepted early on:- Having a proper About page and legal pages (privacy policy, terms, affiliate disclosure)- Real sportsbook reviews with genuine pros/cons, not just copied marketing copy- A clear content strategy visible on the site (guides, betting tips, odds comparisons)- Professional design with mobile responsivenessI'd agree with the point about not fixating on the biggest brands initially. Some of the crypto and newer sportsbooks have much more responsive affiliate programs and are easier to get started with. They also tend to offer better rev share percentages because they're actively trying to grow. You can always add bigger brands once you have traffic and a track record to show.One more tip: don't apply everywhere on day one. Apply to 3-4 programs, get set up properly with tracking and content around those brands first, then expand. Quality over quantity early on.

  8. #6
    GlobalPokerSites's Avatar
    GlobalPokerSites is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2024
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Some non-gambling affiliate programs (hardware/crypto exchanges) have rejected me because they don't want to associate with the gambling industry. Apart from that I've never had any issues getting accepted to most affiliate programs.

  9. #7
    invinciblepoker is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 57 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    ^ you promote a ton of scam sites it seems (eg jackpoker uses "liquidity bots" [botfarm corporation])- why would they turn you down?..

  10. #8
    Maverick23 is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    April 2026
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Thank you all for your replies and for sharing your experiences. NoDepostCasinos, in answer to your question, I'm starting a new site from scratch as I sold the last one.

    Your responses have given me a clearer picture of what stage I should be at in terms of content and what strategy I should take but it's also reassuring that some will accept me anyway! Targeting some smaller brands first, as suggested, sounds like a good idea.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Maverick23 For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (28 April 2026)

  12. #9
    superhero's Avatar
    superhero is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2018
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    for some of them you will get access almost immediately and for others you will need to show that you have traffic. you just need to start sending requests and see the results
    good luck

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to superhero For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (28 April 2026)

  14. #10
    GlobalPokerSites's Avatar
    GlobalPokerSites is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2024
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by invinciblepoker View Post
    ^ you promote a ton of scam sites it seems (eg jackpoker uses "liquidity bots" [botfarm corporation])- why would they turn you down?..
    I've read an article about JackPoker's links to a bot farm I'm pretty certain but unsure if the accusation of their involvement was ever substantiated. Bots are a huge issue with online poker that is only going to get worse unfortunately. They still seem to be widely promoted currently by most affiliates sites with a poker focus.

    I appreciate the reply though, might stop promoting them. Will have to review it as haven't read about it in a long time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •