Happy Birthday Vin!!
Try to stay out of trouble today...
Happy Birthday Vin!!
Try to stay out of trouble today...
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
vinism (4 December 2013)
Happy birthday mate!
onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.
vinism (4 December 2013)
Cheers from RJ![]()
vinism (4 December 2013)
Yes -- try to stay out of trouble -- but not too hard!
vinism (4 December 2013)
Thanks everyone. I appreciate it. I don't know how much trouble I can get into tonight eating vegan soul food and watching basketball, but I'll keep an eye out for dodgy characters.![]()
Happy Birthday Vin
Rick
Universal4
happy birthday Vin![]()
Happy birthday Vin
I hope the vegan soul food happens to be some kind of chickpea mud cake. You can't not have something delicious on your bday!
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Hope you have a wild vegan soup & basketball night! I say you at least do it with a partyhat on.
![]()
Wow, that came out big...
Renee (4 December 2013)
Happy Birthday!
Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.
Have a great birthday Vin!
Michael
GPWA Executive Director, Casino City CEO, Friend to the Village Idiot
Resources for Affiliates: iGamingDirectory.com, iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com, GamingMeets.com
Happy belated birthday Vin! Hope it was a good one!
--
"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~