Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default How is everyone?

    Wow! It has been over 2 years since I posted but I have watched the site and still see some old timers posting away which is great.
    Just wanted to give my thanks to GPWA and fellow forum mates for always making me feel at home while I was here.

    I hope to get back involved like I was back two years ago. Miss all of you.

    Hope everyone is doing great!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GFPC For This Useful Post:

    Anthony (25 September 2017), Betreels Casino (2 October 2017)

  3. #2
    Moonlight Cat's Avatar
    Moonlight Cat is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    1,986
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,234
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 675 Posts

    Default

    Hello GFPC. Welcome back.

  4. #3
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,451
    Thanks
    9,153
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GFPC View Post
    Wow! It has been over 2 years since I posted but I have watched the site and still see some old timers posting away which is great.
    Just wanted to give my thanks to GPWA and fellow forum mates for always making me feel at home while I was here.

    I hope to get back involved like I was back two years ago. Miss all of you.

    Hope everyone is doing great!
    Hello GFPC,

    How have you been?

    Welcome back. It's really good to hear from you again. It sure has been quite sometime.

    Take care and have a great weekend!

    Talk to you again very soon.

    Best Wishes to you.

  5. #4
    DaftDog's Avatar
    DaftDog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    2,162
    Thanks
    697
    Thanked 779 Times in 467 Posts

    Default

    Welcome back GFPC, nice to hear from you again.

  6. #5
    Miles_Videoslots's Avatar
    Miles_Videoslots is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    386
    Thanks
    145
    Thanked 477 Times in 214 Posts

    Default

    Welcome Back ... All the Best

  7. #6
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Been a long time buddy, how's it going?
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  8. #7
    ElaineGardiner's Avatar
    ElaineGardiner is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 467 Times in 241 Posts

    Default

    hey, good to see you back
    Head of Client Services | TAG Media

  9. #8
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,994
    Thanks
    4,543
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    Welcome back GFPC....

    You are right Anthony and a few other "old timers" are still here....(glad I am not as old as those guys)...

    ....shhhh

    Rick
    Universal4

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    eaton2003 (25 September 2017)

  11. #9
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,609 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    Welcome back GFPC!

    Rick, you know you should be nice to your elders...
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (30 May 2018)

  13. #10
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    Welcome back GFPC....

    You are right Anthony and a few other "old timers" are still here....(glad I am not as old as those guys)...

    ....shhhh

    Rick
    Universal4
    Who you callin' old?

    Welcome back mate!
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  14. #11
    eaton2003's Avatar
    eaton2003 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2003
    Posts
    1,178
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 247 Times in 193 Posts

    Default

    Welcome back
    Simon Eaton - Online marketing consultancy with 20 years experience

  15. #12
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,824
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default

    Welcome back !!

  16. #13
    celena's Avatar
    celena is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Posts
    1,817
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    3,747
    Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,083 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GFPC View Post
    Wow! It has been over 2 years since I posted but I have watched the site and still see some old timers posting away which is great.
    Just wanted to give my thanks to GPWA and fellow forum mates for always making me feel at home while I was here.

    I hope to get back involved like I was back two years ago. Miss all of you.

    Hope everyone is doing great!
    He he! Welcome Back!

  17. #14
    Tony is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    501
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 131 Times in 89 Posts

    Default

    Hello Steve

  18. #15
    Doolally's Avatar
    Doolally is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,584
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked 732 Times in 572 Posts

    Default

    Hi GFPC - nice to have you back in the fold.

  19. #16
    IhreConsulting's Avatar
    IhreConsulting is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    263
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 155 Times in 69 Posts

    Default

    Welcome back!


    All at Ihre Consulting.
    Edward Ihre / Claire Wellard / Katerina Milfaitova

    www.ihreconsulting.com
    affiliates@ihreconsulting.com

    Ihre Consulting

    Like & follow us socially
    Facebook
    Twitter
    LinkedIn
    Instagram

  20. #17
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Hey Guys - my bad - I am not like the old days posting 10-20 posts a day - hahaha
    I work 12 hours a day seven days a week and barely can keep my eyes open.

    But i wanted to thank everyone for welcoming me back. I hope to get back involved within this wonderful community soon.

    hope everyone is doing well
    Steve

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GFPC For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (26 November 2017), celena (24 November 2017)

  22. #18
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,451
    Thanks
    9,153
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    Hello Steve,

    You have nothing to feel ashamed about and nothing to feel guilty about either. This is a wonderful community for sure.

    The good people of this forum are the ones who actually make the difference here.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    celena (27 November 2017), GFPC (27 November 2017)

  24. #19
    Breakout Affiliates is offline Restricted Account
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GFPC View Post
    Wow! It has been over 2 years since I posted but I have watched the site and still see some old timers posting away which is great.
    Just wanted to give my thanks to GPWA and fellow forum mates for always making me feel at home while I was here.

    I hope to get back involved like I was back two years ago. Miss all of you.

    Hope everyone is doing great!

    Welcome back to our humble online-abode!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •