KEITH WILLIAMSON | INDEPENDANT GAMING CONSULTANT
SKYPE= ironman20001
http://twitter.com/ironman20001
Anthony (16 October 2023), Former Member 14 (9 October 2023)
I don't want to kick a hornets nest.
And for the record, I'm not antisemitic.
The current Israeli-Palestinian status quo began following Israeli military occupation of the West Bank and Gaza in the 1967 Six-Day War, known as the Palestinian territories.
However, one thing I can't shake... Maybe I'm missing something here but I can not for the life of me understand how a race of people, who, were subjected to such cruelties and the Holocaust, could have no issue with exterminating the Palestinians? Nazis wanted to exterminate Jewish people.
See the irony!
BenjiMon (17 October 2023)
I am glad to hear you and the family are safe! Stay well my friend!
Hi Keith. It's good to hear that you and your family are safe amidst such convoluted times. My thoughts and prayers go to you and all the innocent people impacted by this ongoing conflict.
casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals
revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog
My best friend is from Palestine ,she returns every 3-4 years to visit her family .She has begged them to leave for 20 years as she said 1/3 of the region supports war and terrorists. In her ideal world any citizens with passports should leave asap ,those who do not should move south let Israel go in after the terrorist and when done they rebuild it. She thinks 200,000 to 300,000 lives have have to be lost and most of these will be the hard line fanatics who will die for their religion war. She is more upset over the lost of history being destroyed ,she has no religion anymore . It is a hot potato most will want to ignore so not surprised nobody answered you .Sometimes people have to save themselves so harboring terrorist will not work out long term ,Israel has given them lots of warning.
Lets just stick to facts...Israel invaded Palestine Territories in 1967, which started this ongoing tug of war, war. Fact.
I found this perspective from an Israeli citizen rather interesting: https://youtu.be/XNf40sBcvKk?si=9wHSVac4GI-tUPjnPalestine came to be referred to by European Christians as the Holy Land and the First Crusade was launched to win it back from Muslim occupation in 1096 CE. This effort was followed by many more, supported by the Byzantine Empire, through 1272 CE at enormous cost of life and property but with nothing finally gained. The Byzantine Empire fell in 1453 CE, greatly reducing Christian influence in the region, and Palestine was held by the Ottoman Turks. The region continued to be contested throughout the next few centuries until the British involved themselves in 1915 CE during World War I at which time the western powers first devised plans to partition the Middle East for their own purposes and benefit.
Palestine continued to be a war-torn and much-contested region up through World War II when, afterwards, the United Nations declared the area the State of Israel and established it as a homeland for the Jewish people. This mandate by the United Nations, and the resulting country of Israel, remains controversial and the region continues to be as troubled in the present day as it was in ancient times. https://www.worldhistory.org/palestine/
Actual Palestinian perspectives are hard to come by, probably because they are ruled by Hamas, who do not allow free expression of views.
Play slots safely at licensed South African online casinos. Check out our latest slot reviews, and play free demo games before you Spina Zonke for real money.
Former Member 14 (19 October 2023)
Like yourself, I appreciate "facts" too. So this video helps bring truth to this mess. Though, playing the Devil's Advocate, whoever holds the BIGGEST stick, tends to be able to rewrite the truth.
Found this video interesting too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUCeQt8zg5o
For the record, I wouldn't have commented on this thread, if... It was just a simple txt saying, We're OK. But it wasn't.
Instead, a propaganda type image, using the GPWA as a political-soap-box, which is really uncalled for, imho.
DaftDog (19 October 2023)
After receiving multiple messages regarding this thread, I feel it is best to step-in before the hornets nest really gets kicked over.
That being said, Keith I am glad you and your family are safe. The thread is closed.
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator