I mean how google understand and compare and then rank the content from an website to another, in my experience of reading and trying to learn i see a phrase repeated thousand times, content is king.
So if the content is great, how google determine that, from the time that visitor stay on site, or from the way on how we combine the rules of building good content
I feel something, this is art, is like music when i play, someone feel in his way and someone other in other way and sometime when i play piano i am not feeling good and some other times i feel good and i explode, so is a mix of art and math ( science )
What students learn on school about SEO and Content ???
I am so courious......because content is news, but the news might be 1. in the name of content and 2. might be in the name of the true news.
This make me thing what is healthy for visitors?


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote


