Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Swedenbetting is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    November 2018
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts

    Default How long is too long when it comes to a domain name?

    I came across what I thought to be a great domain name. But it has 20 characters plus .com, is that too long and why nobody already got it?

    I was gonna invest quite heavily in this domain, but wanted to check if it's worth it first.

  2. #2
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,149
    Thanked 3,004 Times in 2,216 Posts

    Default

    I personally don't think that's too long for a domain name to have if it's a good one and it won't be difficult for people to remember it. I've seen people who have domain names that are roughly that long, but I would just stick with that length range.
    Last edited by Cash Bonus; 7 August 2019 at 2:57 am.

  3. #3
    PROFRBcom's Avatar
    PROFRBcom is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2013
    Posts
    2,173
    Thanks
    1,511
    Thanked 1,243 Times in 808 Posts

    Default

    Our main poker website is 20 characters long plus .com
    It competes quite well.
    With that said, I'd kill to have poker.com or something similar
    I think shorter, easier to remember, easy to spell, is +EV when it comes to finding a good domain to host an affiliate gambling portal.
    https://professionalrakeback.com

    We write excellent long-form content for other webmasters, for free.
    How can we work together on a win/win deal? Be creative!

  4. #4
    Swedenbetting is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    November 2018
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Okay, glad to hear that I'm not way off when I consider this domain name. Yeah, a shorter one would be to prefer but most of them are taken when it comes to casino business.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Swedenbetting For This Useful Post:


  6. #5
    casino5torm's Avatar
    casino5torm is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    August 2019
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    it may take even 30 characters

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to casino5torm For This Useful Post:

    Swedenbetting (10 August 2019)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •