View Poll Results: How much of your content workflow now involves AI?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • I write everything manually, no AI involved at all

    4 22.22%
  • I use AI for research and outlines only, then write the rest myself

    6 33.33%
  • AI does the drafts, I heavily edit

    5 27.78%
  • Mostly AI with just a light pass at the end

    3 16.67%
  • I tried it and pulled back after seeing ranking issues

    0 0%
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Maj Jan Krosl's Avatar
    Maj Jan Krosl is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2026
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Question How much of your content workflow now involves AI?

    Curious where everyone lands on this one. AI tools have been hard to avoid the past couple of years but ive noticed affiliates taking really different approaches. Some are leaning in heavily others pulled back completely after watching rankings tank.
    Where are you at right now?
    Would genuinely love to hear what's working or not working for your sites this year. Feels like everyone has a different answer depending on the niche.

  2. #2
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,149
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    I don't depend on AI and I've been writing and publishing all of the content on my websites alone, since I first started as a casino affiliate more than 20 years ago now.

  3. #3
    hatario's Avatar
    hatario is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2023
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    I use it for ideas/brainstorming, sentiment analysis, spellchecking and during research. Never for writing the whole article.

  4. #4
    fonzi1022 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    167
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 44 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    I've been using Ai more and more but I won't let it write content. It's great for debugging website issues, finding new topics to write about, etc.
    Come and visit me at Online Casinos 247 where we review the top Real Money Online Casinos.
    Make sure to top by USA No Deposit Casinos if you want to learn about US facing casinos.
    The best Australian Casino Bonuses are money makers for players.

  5. #5
    casinobonusguy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Posts
    2,679
    Thanks
    415
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 845 Posts

    Default

    I use it to rewrite some titles and descriptions and it is amazing for coding but our content is still all written by us.

  6. #6
    golfbettingsystem's Avatar
    golfbettingsystem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2014
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    1,001
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 437 Times in 306 Posts

    Default

    I increasingly use it for research but that's about it.

  7. #7
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,359
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    7,105
    Thanked 4,343 Times in 2,836 Posts

    Default

    Mainly for research and minor rewrites needs, also for creating specific guidelines etc

  8. #8
    MichaelCorfman's Avatar
    MichaelCorfman is online now GPWA Executive Director
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    4,702
    Thanks
    1,089
    Thanked 6,365 Times in 2,041 Posts

    Default

    The one item of website content I produce on a regular basis is weekly GPWA polls when a good poll is not provided by a GPWA member like Maj Jan Krosl with this poll.

    AI had dramatically impacted how I prepare polls, to the point where I often feel it is a very collaborative effort. I'll identify a possible poll topic, and I'll have a chat to discuss the topic and get an outside perspective. Sometimes that follows exactly the path I expect. But there is usually far more involved than the types of wording improvements one might expect from someone in the role of an editor reviewing the work of an author.

    After an overview discussion, I will frequently ask for a suggestion on how to present some portion of the the discussion. And I will say what I think is good, what I think is bad, which I think is unnecessary, and what I think is missing. In the end I always produce something that genuinely reflects what I believe is important. But it is almost always much more thoughtful than if I was just having a dialogue with myself. I think the process actually takes longer than if I were just doing it myself, but I firmly believe the result is better, which is why I invest the extra time.

    So, for me, the answer to the poll question is somewhere between "I use AI for research and outlines only, then write the rest myself" and "AI does the drafts, I heavily edit." I definitely use AI for research and developing ideas. But I wouldn't say AI does the drafts of what I post, although it does prepare drafts that serve as the basis for subsequent dialogue and collaborative evolution.

    Michael
    GPWA Executive Director, Casino City CEO, Friend to the Village Idiot
    Resources for Affiliates: iGamingDirectory.com, iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com, GamingMeets.com

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to MichaelCorfman For This Useful Post:

    universal4 (20 May 2026)

  10. #9
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,244
    Thanks
    362
    Thanked 484 Times in 398 Posts

    Default

    The option that most closely matches what I do is “I use AI for research and outlines only, then write the rest myself”. I start using AI for research, and then write the outline and first draft by myself. After that, I use AI to refine the material, either researching more or debating ideas with it, for lack of a better way to put it.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to NoDepositCasinos For This Useful Post:

    universal4 (20 May 2026)

  12. #10
    Knowlesgarry is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2026
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    I think a lot of affiliates ended up somewhere in the middle. AI is incredibly useful for speeding up research, outlines, content refreshes, metadata, comparisons, and scaling repetitive tasks, but fully automated “publish instantly” workflows seem much riskier now than they did a year or two ago. The sites that got hit hardest were often the ones pumping out huge volumes of generic content with no real expertise, testing, or unique angle behind it.

    What still seems to work is using AI as an assistant instead of a replacement. If there’s real editing, firsthand experience, original structure, screenshots, data, or opinion layered on top, the content usually feels much stronger and more trustworthy. The niche matters too - in gambling, finance, or product reviews, users can tell pretty quickly when content was written without actual experience. So for me the sweet spot is AI for efficiency, humans for judgment and authenticity.

  13. #11
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,163
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 747 Posts

    Default

    Although I use AI for research and some help, anything written and posted is written by me.
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  14. #12
    GlobalPokerSites's Avatar
    GlobalPokerSites is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2024
    Posts
    158
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    Changed drastically over the last year as expected. AI is great for brainstorming concepts quickly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •