Awkward, wasn't sure what you were doing
Horrible, swore you would never do that again!
Awesome, was a pro from the get go!
Disgusting, gross, painful, sloppy and overall pitiful!
Jamie,
Teams: partners@ratemycasino.org
RateMyCasino –Discover and rate online casinos and affiliate programs.
NDB Casinos – Independent online casino reviews, bonus analysis & player safety focus.
There was my first time and then there was my FIRST time...
The first first time (I know, already it sounds goofy!) was with a guy who claimed not to be a virgin. As it turned out he had no more clue of what he was doing than I did. Without being too descriptive, it was just like a hotdog teetering back and forth on a hotdog bun. I kept thinking to myself, 'why do chicks say it hurts so much the first time?'
Then there was the REAL first time, this time with a guy who clearly wasn't a virgin. Imagine my surprise!![]()