Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30
  1. #1
    rak's Avatar
    rak
    rak is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default I hate the Harlem Shake

    I really hate the Harlem Shake.. I don't get it, I don't understand it.
    Why do people do it?

    If I wanted to take the Mickey out of someone, I would say "hey.. you, you're cool, do the harlem shake..."

    the laugh.

    I must be getting old.

  2. #2
    F-L-C is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,049
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked 335 Times in 256 Posts

    Default

    Maybe I am getting old too but I don't get it either. I honestly couldn't believe that was what all the fuss was about the first time I watched it... oh god I really sound old now

  3. #3
    Anthony-Coral is offline Former Employee of Coral
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    1,217
    Thanks
    904
    Thanked 717 Times in 443 Posts

    Default

    The fact that you are only NOW discussing the Harlem Shake is evidence that you are, indeed, old

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony-Coral For This Useful Post:

    clarar (23 May 2013)

  5. #4
    Maria678 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    71
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    I can't even imagine who and why created this...dance??

  6. #5
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Paphos
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 53 Times in 40 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HodgeyBoy View Post
    The fact that you are only NOW discussing the Harlem Shake is evidence that you are, indeed, old
    Spot on

    I find the Harlem Shake stuff kind of funny as well - not like LMAO but it humours me

  7. #6
    Maria F is offline No longer with Harbour Gaming Affiliates
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 337 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by F-L-C View Post
    Maybe I am getting old too but I don't get it either. I honestly couldn't believe that was what all the fuss was about the first time I watched it... oh god I really sound old now
    I think we are getting old , my son is 16 and he finds it pretty funny.

  8. #7
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    If I'm completely honest, I don't really know what it is
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to baldidiot For This Useful Post:

    rak (22 May 2013)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Paphos
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 53 Times in 40 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyrewards-Maria View Post
    I think we are getting old , my son is 16 and he finds it pretty funny.
    That means I must be getting younger


  11. #9
    lowrisk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    801
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 180 Times in 132 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldidiot View Post
    If I'm completely honest, I don't really know what it is
    I only knew about it because my mate is a City fan and he said to watch a video they'd done.

    Exhibit A: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkiPdNw1Q4I

    I see the funny side, but it has been overkilled.

    Has then trend not died down then? I'm sure it will become "uncool" soon

  12. #10
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lowrisk View Post
    I only knew about it because my mate is a City fan and he said to watch a video they'd done.

    Exhibit A: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkiPdNw1Q4I

    I see the funny side, but it has been overkilled.

    Has then trend not died down then? I'm sure it will become "uncool" soon
    I have actually seen a video of it before - I just still have no idea what's going on...

    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  13. #11
    lowrisk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    801
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 180 Times in 132 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldidiot View Post
    I have actually seen a video of it before - I just still have no idea what's going on...

    Don't overthink it mate . Just a daft internet meme.

    Southpark has done an episode recently on memes if you like their brand of comedy?

  14. #12
    p.arena is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    634
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 194 Times in 146 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lowrisk View Post
    Southpark has done an episode recently on memes if you like their brand of comedy?
    lol that episode is the best, with the Taylor Swifting and cat breading with that talking cat

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to p.arena For This Useful Post:

    lowrisk (23 May 2013)

  16. #13
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    I don't get why it's so awesome either..

    I also didn't get why planking was so awesome. You're laying flat on something... THAT IS ALREADY FLAT.

    I must be getting old too.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  17. #14
    rak's Avatar
    rak
    rak is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldidiot View Post
    If I'm completely honest, I don't really know what it is
    You are one of the lucky ones. I lost minutes watching it on youtube. Minutes!

  18. #15
    rak's Avatar
    rak
    rak is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lowrisk View Post
    Don't overthink it mate . Just a daft internet meme.

    Southpark has done an episode recently on memes if you like their brand of comedy?
    Love their brand of humour.. I think Taylor Swifting.. put internet memes into perspective.

    BTW Taylo Swifting is.. pulling down your pants and rubbing your ass across the floor.

  19. #16
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Paphos
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 53 Times in 40 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rak View Post
    Love their brand of humour.. I think Taylor Swifting.. put internet memes into perspective.

    BTW Taylo Swifting is.. pulling down your pants and rubbing your ass across the floor.
    That was a brilliant episode - as most of the others

  20. #17
    Marit VS's Avatar
    Marit VS is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    435
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    226
    Thanked 179 Times in 138 Posts

    Default

    Harlem shake and planking is old news!

    If you really want to be down with the kids you need to be Vadering and Hadoken(ing)







    Marit von Stedingk

    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams

    Lucky Mobile Slots
    Lucky Mobile Casinos
    Slotsumo.com

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marit VS For This Useful Post:

    lowrisk (23 May 2013), p.arena (26 May 2013), TheBoyMitchell (23 May 2013)

  22. #18
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Paphos
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 53 Times in 40 Posts

    Default


  23. #19
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by p.arena View Post
    lol that episode is the best, with the Taylor Swifting and cat breading with that talking cat
    Cat breading was actually pretty damn funny - I'll give the internet a pat on the back for that one!
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  24. #20
    lowrisk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    801
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 180 Times in 132 Posts

    Default

    That's mint!

    Quote Originally Posted by Marit VS View Post
    Harlem shake and planking is old news!

    If you really want to be down with the kids you need to be Vadering and Hadoken(ing)








  25. The Following User Says Thank You to lowrisk For This Useful Post:

    Renee (23 May 2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •