Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    cheater ace is offline New Member
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default I need hosting in Costa Rica

    I am looking for hosting in Costa Rica. Can anyone refer me to a site where I can get reasonable hosting. I will need Gdlib 2 support and maybe other server side software installed, depending on what I need in order to integrate Neteller. Likewise I will need MYSQL support.

    Any information you can get me on server configuration and the software installed, especially the software related to php (mysql, gdlib, freetype support, curl....) would be great. Thanks

    You can email me at sales AT empiremarketing.net

  2. #2
    louis2006 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    November 2004
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •