-
14 April 2013, 9:35 am
#1
i still have not been paid from crazy rewards?
hello im sorry if i am in the wrong section but it says on the crazy rewards website that you get paid on the 10th of each month its now the 14th and still no payment into my paypal account, does anyone know what has happened?
Thanks James
-
-
14 April 2013, 10:58 am
#2
I received an e-mail from Crazy Rewards, advising that they can only pay by wire for the next month or two, and that invoices are now required.
-
The Following User Says Thank You to FictionNet For This Useful Post:
-
14 April 2013, 1:07 pm
#3
ok thanks for the reply so i have now set up the invoice and changed it to bank transfer will that money now automatically come to me or do i need to contact crazy rewards again ?
Thanks
-
-
15 April 2013, 1:18 am
#4
Hi Saint2012,
I hope you are well!
I have received your email and I have added you to my skype contacts.
I will take a look a look at your account and reply to your email today.
If you have further questions please send me an email to maria@crazyrewards.com
Regards,
-
-
25 April 2013, 9:14 am
#5
Affiliate was paid on the 15th of April, so the issue has been resolved 
Thank you for your cooperation sainty2012!
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules