They didn't pay my commissions for January and February!
I am constantly trying to get in touch with them for two months now and they keep ignoring me.![]()
They didn't pay my commissions for January and February!
I am constantly trying to get in touch with them for two months now and they keep ignoring me.![]()
Hello Trifonoff,
the poverty on facts and details makes it difficult to form a helpful response.
Leopold
-Shay- (22 March 2016)
you mean http://www.iceaffiliates.com/ ?
I hope you have removed all their links until they pay you. Put their links on ice. That's what I would do anyway.
-Shay- (22 March 2016)
Ice have a live chat...try it maybe you get a answer.
regards
To affiliates[ - at - ]icelott.com
Subject: Public issue with an affiliate
---
Dear Ladies & Gentlemen,
I am coming from Germany and want to inform you about the fact, that your company is stigmatized an a "non-paying" casino affiliate program to the public on the industry's biggest platforum, GPWA.
You will find the public issue here:
gpwa.org/forum/icelotto-affiliates-do-not-pay-commissions-226697.html#post812285
With the webmaster in this matter I do not have any relationships or commercial connections. I simply searching for the truth and before I start posting, facts or at least a statement from your side are welcome. He did not provide details, so I will contact you directly.
There is still the possibility that he is e.g. on CPA and have sent fraudulent players.
Of course - with the same probability - there is also the possibility, that he's right with the accusations.
It would be more than helpfully, if you will answer in that forum thread or that you sent out the payment if the webmaster is innocent, because as you know, silence can also be interpreted as admission of guilt. He claims, that he sent you different emails and that his correspondence will be ignored.
With kind regards
Leopold Friesen
---
Email sent out 5 minutes ago.
Leopold
Hi,
Following the accusation that icelotto has been stigmatized as a 'non-paying' affiliate program, I would like to bring forth the fact that the 2 invoices at hand have been delivered to our finance dept. However, both invoices are for $50 in commission each, while on our T&C we clearly state that our minimum commission payout is $250 (due to high transaction fees for lower amounts for both us and our Affiliates). Both invoices at hand have a combined total of $100 and the payment will be issued once the affiliate reaches the minimum payout in commission.
In addition, invoices must be sent no later than the 5th of each following month in order to be paid within the upcoming payment cycle. It is the Affiliate's responsibility to deliver his invoices in due time in order to avoid postponements in payments.
With any inquiries about payments, Affiliates are more than welcome to reach out to our finance department.
Kind Regards,
iceAffiliates
Progger (23 March 2016), Roulette Zeitung (23 March 2016)
-Shay- (23 March 2016)
Hello IcelottoAff,
thank you very much for the lightning fast reply to my email after exactly 40 minutes!
I thought it would be better to contact you directly instead of giving hasty advice of removing links or something like that. This is not my way. Moreover: The webmaster refused to provide details also upon my request.
You provided details now, and normally there is no reason to believe that your statement is false, but ...
I have a very big problem!
a) The term link on your sign-up page is not working (go.icelotto.com/signup/)
b) The other term source, your PDF file with term on the main page is also not working. The PDF file was removed:
===> http://affiliates.icelotto.com/IceLo...ates%20T&C.pdf
The good thing: A backup of your terms PDF file exists on the Internet ArchiveNot Found
HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.:
===> https://web.archive.org/web/20160119...ates%20T&C.pdf
I take the liberty to quote from the terms:
So this is very different to4. Reports and Payments
[...]
4.9 Notwithstanding the foregoing, if for any calendar month the total amount of Affiliate Fees due to You is less than or equal to USD 50, the balance will be carried over and added to the next month's Affiliate Fees until the total amount is more than USD 50. Further, if the amount of Affiliate Fees due is negative in any particular month, then that negative amount will carry over and be deducted against the Affiliate Fees due in following month. In the event that the balance carried over does not exceed USD 50 within a consecutive six (6) month period, then the amount of Affiliate Fees due will be voided and cancelled and this Agreement will automatically terminate.
"on our T&C we clearly state that our minimum commission payout is $250"
Can you please provide me evidence of a non altered term page or term source with "minimum commission payout is $250" that was not created as a new document this week?
Thank you very much.
It's also in your interest to erase any doubts.
Leopold
-Shay- (23 March 2016)
Hi,
Normally an email with an inquiry of some kind would be granted a proper reply. This is not the case.
Good Work
I am not to familiar with lotto affiliates, but how can you be in the negative, The website states that tickets are purchased abroad so any winnings would be paid out by the lottery itself? which brings me to the commission.. how do they pay 100% of first deposit then 10% monthly.. unless real tickets are not purchased and in that case what if someone hits it big? 100 million euro prize?
Progger (23 March 2016), Roulette Zeitung (23 March 2016)
Perhaps you overlooked my post with evidence, that there is something wrong and / or strange with your term documents.
Source: https://www.gpwa.org/forum/icelotto-...tml#post812338
Again: Please provide me evidence of a non altered term page or term source with "minimum commission payout is $250" that was not created as a new document this week.
Because you are online here, replying in this thread this will take no longer than 4 minutes, writing a post with a link or a link to such a document.
I give you 60 minutes from now on.
If, on the expiry of that period, neither a link nor a document has been provided, then I will come to the conclusion, that Ice Affiliates is a hostile program.
Thank you for listening.
Leopold
After a short review i dont like and dont trust this brand..
Minimum commission payout 50 or 250 ?
Too many self-written "we are the best " comments.
And a nice comment from a customer...Welcome on GPWA and please never forget - we are not stupid.!they used my credit card without me authorizing it and when I try to contact them they just don't reply and now I cant even log on to my account (TiaanB)
@RZ Good Job!
-Shay- (23 March 2016), Roulette Zeitung (23 March 2016)
Time's up.
I declare IceAffiliates / Icelotto Affiliate Program to be hostile and an outlaw.
Reasons:
a) The contract between webmaster and program is void and invalid, because all term links are broken, but the terms are verifiable prerequisite and part of cooperation and contract. Hidden terms are prohibited. A public sign-up page must contain public terms.
b) They refused to pay a regular webmaster the amount of $100.
c) They refused to show unaltered replacement - not created in the last week - for the PDF terms file evidence they made disappear. The reconstructed evidence from Internet Archive shows, that an unknown representative from IceAffiliate / Icelotto Affiliate Program obviously lied to the public today [at least] here on GPWA in this thread.
d) They refused to prove the assertion made, that "on [..] T&C [they] clearly state that [...] minimum commission payout is $250", neither with a link nor with a document, neither here in this forum nor via email to my email address. Disproofs still has to be created. Credibility of this kind of "late" disproofs is below Zero.
EDIT: Third party evidence!
"Warning! Ice Lotto is having withdrawal issues in January 2016. Lotto Exposed recommends against dealing with companies who has withdrawal issues."
Source: http://www.lottoexposed.com/icelotto-com-exposed/
Leopold
Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 23 March 2016 at 9:58 am.
-Shay- (23 March 2016), Trifonoff (24 March 2016), wonderpunter (23 March 2016)
Can we reach the 2rd place ,google ?
The user complaints are always the same...
Yes, I played Powerball once I got to the payment page it read page not available I tried 4 times got the same result, then found that I had been charged 4 times. I contacted ice lotto they sent a support ticket, but have not refunded my card they have not responded I left a msg they have not replied.YES, I had exactly the same problem. I got an e-mail thanking me for purchasing over 1,200 GBP of lottery tickets. I blame myself for answering their phone call.Bunch of scammers. Keep calling me dailyI had a HORRIBLE experience, they tried to use my credit card to buy their tickets – Euro-49. I was shocked with this. Fortunately I have a pre-set limit on my card, and this was declined.
I advise please DON’T recommend this site.I agree with you and I concern the dirty practice of their managers to use customers cards without permission to be the ROBBERY and it is necessary to tell about this to other people on different forums!!!
ice lotto affiliate scam me for 400 USD just not pay!!! no trust company fraud , scam 10000%Regards!Three times already WITHOUT MY PERMISSION my manager at ICELOTTO took money from my card to force me to play ga-
mes. I wrote to support@icelotto.com many times but they do not answer. I tried to call them by tel. but failed because the number was not recognizable. How can I refund my money and stop them to do such things in future? I need a help.
-Shay- (23 March 2016), Roulette Zeitung (10 May 2016), Triple7 (23 March 2016)
-Shay- (23 March 2016), Roulette Zeitung (10 May 2016)
I never promoted them, but I think it's good to warn the visitors of my Lottery site for this IceLotto scam.
-Shay- (23 March 2016), Roulette Zeitung (10 May 2016)
It is more than strange that you preferred to state in public this quite inadequate explanation for the minimum threshold increased to 250$ instead of just answered any of my mails.
Btw 250$ minimum pay out for PayPal is a way higher than the standard. Also there is no way for me to know that you increased you minimum payment - there was no letter informing me about this alteration of T&Cs.
-Shay- (24 March 2016), Roulette Zeitung (10 May 2016)