Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Casinorep's Avatar
    Casinorep is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2002
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 270 Times in 203 Posts

    Default If you can play casino games online like this!


  2. #2
    Monica's Avatar
    Monica is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    Portugal and Gibraltar
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quick reply hates me lol So as I was writting for the second time, I think this is an amazing breakthrough, not necessarily for casinos, but in the medical field for example
    I still miss flicking the level on the old slot machines, dont think I could get used to a "Win to Spin" slot just yet I think I am getting old, but I can imagine the marketing campaign already, xxxxx casino "Wink to Win"
    only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity and i'm not sure about the universe - Einstein

  3. #3
    SlotsAff is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2007
    Posts
    810
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 143 Times in 108 Posts

    Default

    this is great but I don't think it will be that successful. What happens if you look away quickly? Will it take you off from where you are working on?

    I find it a little odd to be honest

  4. #4
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,610 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    I still prefer keyboard, even over touchscreen.

    I think it will be a while before the keyboard is replaced.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •