Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Ace Fun's Avatar
    Ace Fun is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England
    Posts
    374
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts

    Default I'm a returning member

    My old board name was AceFun, and I've lost my login detrails, and probably lost the email addy as well. My last login was in 2010. There has been a lot of water under the bridge since then, but I'd like to return to casino promotions. No doubt the world has changed, so I expect I've got a lot of learning to do.

    Is it better to stay with this nick, or should I try to revive my old AceFun membership? I've just checked, and it looks as if I still own AceFun.com as well as VegasRoll.com

  2. #2
    Ace Fun's Avatar
    Ace Fun is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England
    Posts
    374
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    Just to clarify things. The Vegas Roll account here is now closed, and the posts have been merged into the old Ace Fun account. Ace Fun is now the only account I have with GPWA.

    Many thanks to the staff here for sorting this out for me.

  3. #3
    Moonlight Cat's Avatar
    Moonlight Cat is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    1,986
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,234
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 675 Posts

    Default

    Welcome back Ace Fun

  4. #4
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,987
    Thanks
    4,540
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    Glad to have you back Ace Fun...

    Rick
    Universal4

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (17 January 2018)

  6. #5
    Betivity is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2017
    Posts
    84
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 37 Times in 28 Posts

    Default

    Welcome back and good to meet ya!

  7. #6
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,824
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default

    Welcome back to the forum and industry.

  8. #7
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,150
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Fun View Post
    Just to clarify things. The Vegas Roll account here is now closed, and the posts have been merged into the old Ace Fun account. Ace Fun is now the only account I have with GPWA.

    Many thanks to the staff here for sorting this out for me.
    Heya,

    I'm glad that everything is all sorted out for you now Ace Fun and also, welcome back from me.

  9. #8
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,609 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    Welcome back AceFun!
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  10. #9
    Ace Fun's Avatar
    Ace Fun is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England
    Posts
    374
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the kind words guys.

    Now - there is so much to learn. I'm coping with the responsive sites problem by experimenting with a range of free templates. The sponsorship issue is a bit more complex, as it seems one has to consider one's own country as well as the country of surfing visitors. I'm wondering if I should use htaccess to redirect some countries.

    The legal problems and registration requirements seem to be far more complex, and I'm a bad boy, as I've postponed looking into these whilst I get started.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •