Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 42
  1. #1
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default Important Discussion

    Right then, what level we all on on Candy Crush?

    Level 375 here, started in March Name:  e5041291.gif
Views: 339
Size:  973 Bytes Name:  e5046159.gif
Views: 355
Size:  10.0 KB

  2. #2
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    OMG how did you get to that level?!?!?!

    I've been playing for about 3-4 months and I'm stuck on 147.
    BLEH!
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  3. #3
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    OMG how did you get to that level?!?!?!

    I've been playing for about 3-4 months and I'm stuck on 147.
    BLEH!
    sure I was stuck on that for a fair while, also been stuck for a couple of weeks on probably 4 or 5 levels. some of the earlier ones are a lot harder than the some of the later ones

  4. #4
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Damn!

    So how did you get past this level?
    Any tips?

    I have a cheat to get extra lives if you're playing on your phone/tablet BTW.

    Change the date forward until your lives are full, then change the date back again before you use any of the lives. Presto.
    Just dont use the lives before you put the date back to normal or you'll end up with waiting 999999.99 seconds for your next life.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  5. #5
    p.arena is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    634
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 194 Times in 146 Posts

    Default

    I'm on level 440, awaiting the next update for the tablet version so I can move on to more new levels hahah
    The little cyclone things on the later levels are really annoying. Just when you set up something cool they randomly take you out!

  6. #6
    Pmig is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2012
    Posts
    189
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 78 Times in 55 Posts

    Default

    At level 445...

    Name:  Screen_Shot_2013_10_25_at_00_27_55.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  42.2 KB

  7. #7
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Come on guys, give me some tips to get past this bloody level!
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  8. #8
    p.arena is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    634
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 194 Times in 146 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Come on guys, give me some tips to get past this bloody level!
    Best way is if you can get a freckle one and touch it against a striped candy. But start off by clearing out the section in the middle so you have room to operate

    hey Pmig, what are the gold bars on the top left?
    I don't see them on my version.

  9. #9
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Ah yeah I tried that but usually I can't get a freckle until close to the end. I find that the shape of it makes it really hard to get any special candies. Or maybe I'm just not very good at the game :/

    Guess what I'm doing tonight?

    Aren't the gold bars the ones you get when you start so you can "buy" the special candies. But they made us use them straight away so then you don't have any left and have to them buy them with real money?
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  10. #10
    Pmig is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2012
    Posts
    189
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 78 Times in 55 Posts

    Default

    Yep, the bars are the "game money to buy items" but that was offer..I don't spend money on this games

  11. #11
    QuasarAffiliates is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Posts
    337
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 88 Times in 78 Posts

    Default

    I am on level 0

  12. #12
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,061
    Thanks
    12,175
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    What is candy crush?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

    louie.wilson (10 March 2014)

  14. #13
    SlotsAff is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2007
    Posts
    810
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 143 Times in 108 Posts

    Default

    I played it and reached 156 - got bored and deleted it (I have much more time on my hands now!)

  15. #14
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    What is candy crush?
    a game that could quite possibly ruin your life lol

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thebookiesoffers For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (25 October 2013), Renee (27 October 2013)

  17. #15
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thebookiesoffers View Post
    a game that could quite possibly ruin your life lol
    Ha ha, well said!

    I'm somewhere in the mid-100's, but for some reason I feel like I can't move on to the next level unless I get the full three stars...
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  18. #16
    vinism's Avatar
    vinism is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Location
    Imported from Detroit
    Posts
    1,209
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    428
    Thanked 337 Times in 173 Posts

    Default

    I got to level 153 and have been stuck there ever since. Grr.

  19. #17
    gamblerscompendium's Avatar
    gamblerscompendium is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2012
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    cant stand that game more of a bejeweled fan myself
    Gamblers Compendium the number one resource for bookmaker reviews! Want to start making money from your betting? find the most successful horse racing tipster and the best football tipsters on the internet. New Casino Reviews every month.

  20. #18
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    All you guys talking about the 150s.. Bleh I'm still on the same stupid level I was on when I posted last week.

    I wonder at what point you've been playing the same level they start giving you free moves for fear you will just stop playing.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  21. #19
    p.arena is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    634
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 194 Times in 146 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmig View Post
    Yep, the bars are the "game money to buy items" but that was offer..I don't spend money on this games
    ah ok, the tablet version doesn't have those bars on there.
    Were there any levels that you were stuck for ages on?
    For me I think it was level 350, was stuck on it for around a week or 2.

  22. #20
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    OMG!
    I was playing during lunchtime and had 2 freckled candies next to each other so crossed them thinking nothing would happen.

    HOLY **** is all I can say. I ALMOST got past the level.

    *bangs head on keyboard*
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    p.arena (27 October 2013)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •