Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29
  1. #1
    silcor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Euro Parners don't keep they deals and didn't pay (flat fee invoice)

    After another month of pointless waiting I have decided to go public with my problem.

    In 16/09/2010 I have made a deal with my account manager (Julian S.) - flat fee on poker.

    Deal involves creating a separate section for Titan Poker in our
    forum and displaying banners. Payment had to be done UP FRONT for 5 months
    We have done our part next day, and send an invoice plus company incorporation papers.

    Next week Julian send me a strange message, about small veto from his
    manager - as a part of a deal they want also banners on all other websites that our company owns (!). I have refused - that was a manipulation, asking more from a person that already spend hours to done his part of a work.

    Banners was online for 2 months, but no payment have been done, and no
    one respond to my e-mails. Finally I was written about this in GPWA forum - and that works - Alex U. send me a message.

    He told me that he totally understand my point of view, but maximum I
    can get is 15% of previously agreed payment !!!

    I have refused. Of course there was no problem with canceling the deal
    and we done that straight away (it was a last advertising space on
    this website so we can sell it easily), but I thing we should get a
    full payment for 2 months - so 40% of a invoice. More of that - In
    primary invoice we gave a big discount for up front payment and 5 months deal - so as a show of good will this discount remains.

    Alex told me that he will forward me e-mail to management. It's been a month now, and once again - no one respond to my e-mails

    Can anyone can help me to solve this strange situation?
    Last edited by silcor; 22 December 2010 at 6:36 pm.

  2. #2
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,565
    Thanks
    2,092
    Thanked 4,536 Times in 2,177 Posts

    Exclamation

    Unfortunately, Europartners have an reputation for being shonky dealers.

    They seem to have no qualms with changing terms or cancelling deals that are not working out.

    I have no suggestions as to how you can individually get them to change their minds - as I've seen a procession of these sort of complaints over the years.

    ===========

    However ...

    Attention GPWA management - here is a "Platinum Affiliate Program Sponsor" appearing to renege on a deal ... again.

    I beleive that breaks the set of behaviour terms that the GPWA lays out for sponsors at the GPWA.

    Could you please use you lines of communication to get Europartners to deal with this situation and rectify it promptly?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGooner For This Useful Post:

    silcor (23 December 2010)

  4. #3
    hazo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2008
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 31 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    This has been going on for years and it doesn't seem to bother GPWA at all.

    I've brought it up in the past with no success.

  5. #4
    MichaelCorfman's Avatar
    MichaelCorfman is offline GPWA Executive Director
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    4,704
    Thanks
    1,089
    Thanked 6,366 Times in 2,042 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGooner View Post
    Attention GPWA management - here is a "Platinum Affiliate Program Sponsor" appearing to renege on a deal ... again.

    I beleive that breaks the set of behaviour terms that the GPWA lays out for sponsors at the GPWA.

    Could you please use you lines of communication to get Europartners to deal with this situation and rectify it promptly?
    Yes, if we can be provided with documentation that clearly shows such an agreement then we can follow-up your dispute with them and require that they resolve the issue in an appropriate fashion.

    And there will be an affiliate session at the London Affiliate Conference where affiliates can discuss these sorts of issues about programs as well, and if this issue is not addressed before the conference it could be added to the agenda for Euro Partners to respond to in person.

    Michael
    GPWA Executive Director, Casino City CEO, Friend to the Village Idiot
    Resources for Affiliates: iGamingDirectory.com, iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com, GamingMeets.com

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to MichaelCorfman For This Useful Post:

    TheGooner (22 December 2010)

  7. #5
    silcor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCorfman View Post
    Yes, if we can be provided with documentation that clearly shows such an agreement then we can follow-up your dispute with them and require that they resolve the issue in an appropriate fashion.
    To whom I can send a full correspondence between me and Julian and Alex from Europartners ? It shows clearly that a deal have been done.

    By the way - I will be in LAC

  8. #6
    MichaelCorfman's Avatar
    MichaelCorfman is offline GPWA Executive Director
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    4,704
    Thanks
    1,089
    Thanked 6,366 Times in 2,042 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silcor View Post
    To whom I can send a full correspondence between me and Julian and Alex from Europartners ? It shows clearly that a deal have been done.

    By the way - I will be in LAC
    I'll take the lead on this one, and I am sending you a pm with my contact information.

    Michael
    GPWA Executive Director, Casino City CEO, Friend to the Village Idiot
    Resources for Affiliates: iGamingDirectory.com, iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com, GamingMeets.com

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MichaelCorfman For This Useful Post:

    silcor (23 December 2010), TheGooner (22 December 2010), thepokerkeep (23 December 2010)

  10. #7
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,565
    Thanks
    2,092
    Thanked 4,536 Times in 2,177 Posts

  11. #8
    EP Relations is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2007
    Location
    Tel Aviv
    Posts
    393
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 112 Times in 51 Posts

    Default

    Hi Silcor,

    Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I will start to look into this immediately and see where things stand and I hope to have some answer for you later on. Please PM me your Username so I can more accurately discuss this situation with all involved.

    Thanks
    Robin
    Last edited by EP Relations; 23 December 2010 at 3:40 am.
    The Euro Partners Team

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to EP Relations For This Useful Post:

    silcor (23 December 2010)

  13. #9
    EP VPMarketing is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 36 Times in 27 Posts

    Default

    Hi silcor

    Robin spoke to me about this issue and has explained to me where we stand.
    I am deeply concerned that this has not been resolved.
    I tried to contact you no but there was no answer.

    I have just spoken to Julian and he is forwarding all correspondence to me.
    Please forward me the correspondence that you have (I have pm'ed you my details).

    Michael - once I have seen this I'll update you.
    Please keep Robin or myself updated.

    Thanks.

    Marc

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EP VPMarketing For This Useful Post:

    silcor (23 December 2010), TheGooner (23 December 2010), thepokerkeep (23 December 2010)

  15. #10
    silcor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Thank you guys for such a fast answer.

    I have already forwarded full correspondence to Michael and Marc, so I'm looking forward to end this dispute.

    best wishes

    Artur

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to silcor For This Useful Post:

    EP VPMarketing (23 December 2010)

  17. #11
    EP VPMarketing is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 36 Times in 27 Posts

    Default

    Thanks silcor.
    I have received and replied.
    Looking forward to resolving this.

    In the meantime to everyone here that celebrates, have a very merry Christmas!

    See you all next week.

  18. #12
    silcor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Just to remind - it's been 2 weeks right now, and I still waiting for answer.

  19. #13
    EP Relations is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2007
    Location
    Tel Aviv
    Posts
    393
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 112 Times in 51 Posts

    Default

    Hi,

    i will check with Marc to see what is happening with this situation.

    Robin
    The Euro Partners Team

  20. #14
    EP Relations is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2007
    Location
    Tel Aviv
    Posts
    393
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 112 Times in 51 Posts

    Default

    Hi,

    I just spoke with Marc and I am sending you a PM.

    Robin
    The Euro Partners Team

  21. #15
    Defense's Avatar
    Defense is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Unbelievable what's going on here.

  22. #16
    betoffice's Avatar
    betoffice is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Location
    Holland (now)
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default We had the same issue: twice!

    I just logged in in the forum to complain about EP when I've seen the exact same problem of us on this post!

    They made it twice with us: incredible! They didn't respect the deals we even signed together blaming that the serps of google keep on changing.

    People of EuroPartners: when you sign a deal where you buy positions on websites (despite any ranking or any min amount of traffic) you take a risk on your own and you have to respect your deals! If you are not able to analyze well the sites you wanna deal with, then don't take the risk!

    We had 2 deals with them (nothing of big for fortune) and they asked us to re-deal everything after few days in both the cases.

    More over the brands of them are not even far away as good as they were few years ago, so not to work with them won't be a big loss!

    I'm just sad for the aff.managers: they are most of them good guys but they work for a very bad management

    I hope someone of them has the face to write here: but they don't dare.

    very good ...
    The huge portal for online casinos: Bet-office.com
    Italian vincere casino online blog: laisladorada.com
    How to win at online casino easily.

  23. #17
    EP Relations is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2007
    Location
    Tel Aviv
    Posts
    393
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 112 Times in 51 Posts

    Default

    Hi betoffice,

    I would be more then happy to look into what happened here with your deal. Please PM me your username and some more details about what went wrong and lets get to the bottom of this.

    Robin
    The Euro Partners Team

  24. #18
    betoffice's Avatar
    betoffice is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Location
    Holland (now)
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    EP just contacted me and they decided to keep the deal. being loud sometimes is useful.

    thanks
    The huge portal for online casinos: Bet-office.com
    Italian vincere casino online blog: laisladorada.com
    How to win at online casino easily.

  25. #19
    silcor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Lucky you.

    I have received few e-mails but still waiting for final decision in my case.

  26. #20
    EP VPMarketing is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 36 Times in 27 Posts

    Default

    Hi Silcor

    After many emails and payment needing to be reprocessed I am glad to tell you that I mailed you today details to close this issue.

    Thanks.

    Marc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •