WettRakete is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Default Information to promote esports

Hi,

my name is Jonas and I am from Germany. I was always interested in esports (league of legends and counter strike) one day i found out that you can place bets on it and i could not find any cool website that would give me some information where to bet.

After a year of betting i had the idea to create a website for esportsbetting friends - wettrakete - my plan is to not just keep it as an affiliate. i want to create a website where players can always turn to if they need information about esportsbetting.

I would love to hear your feedback about it

Thank you all!

universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,731 Times in 4,872 Posts

I have re-titled this thread as it is not a request for a review and more of an informational type request.

Also, be sire to read through some of the other threads here at the GPWA. mostly the Chatter Box and the Freshman Forum as there are a handful of other discussions that might help answer some of your questions also.

If the esports niche is an area you enjoy and would enjoy writing about, I would say yes, creating a site would be fun for you as well as possibly being profitable.

Rick
    Universal4