Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26
  1. #1
    casinolatte's Avatar
    casinolatte is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2007
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts

    Default New Year Predictions

    So does anyone have any predictions on the new year for online gambling?
    CasinoLatte A Whole Latte Fun!

  2. #2
    WinYourWayKyle is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2005
    Location
    Burlington, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    578
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 42 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    My prediction (and wish) is to win the Heart & Stroke foundation calendar lottery, which has a nice $100K price tag on it.

  3. #3
    casinolatte's Avatar
    casinolatte is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2007
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts

    Default lol

    lolol Ya that would be sweet but for me I need to play to have a one in a billion chance of winning.
    CasinoLatte A Whole Latte Fun!

  4. #4
    WinYourWayKyle is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2005
    Location
    Burlington, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    578
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 42 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    Actaully... Here in Ontario we have a lot of Charity lotteries.
    So they only sell a certain number of tickets to maintain the odds of winning.
    This lottery has a cash prize every day in 2011...
    I did the calculations and the odds in winning are 1-1050 of winning a miniumum $5000 prize... which I think it very good....

  5. #5
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Ahhh, lotteries, lotteries...

    Wouldn't mind winning the end of year National Lottery prize which currently amounts to some Rs. 57,000,000 (roughly equal to $1,900,000).
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #6
    WinYourWayKyle is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2005
    Location
    Burlington, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    578
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 42 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    Not a bad payout for a days work.
    We have a new lottery here called Lotto Max.
    It has a 50$ million top prize payout and additional $1 million prizes.

    All of our lotteries and casinos here are government run and regulated, so we have some huge huge jackpots..... Not powerball big, but pretty damn close.

    And all the money is tax free if you win since its all government run...

  7. #7
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    I'll be winning our state lottery this Friday night. A cool $31m.

    I'll send you guys a postcard from the island I decide to buy

    Seriously though, winning enough money just to buy myself a nice house would be nice.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  8. #8
    casinolatte's Avatar
    casinolatte is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2007
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts

    Default lol

    Renee I don't want a postcard I want a one way ticket with a cute cubana boy waiting to serve us margaritas
    CasinoLatte A Whole Latte Fun!

  9. #9
    PremTips's Avatar
    PremTips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    87
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    One prediction for online gambling in 2011 is Manchester United to win the Enlgish Premier League... currently odds against

  10. #10
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casinolatte View Post
    Renee I don't want a postcard I want a one way ticket with a cute cubana boy waiting to serve us margaritas
    Actually that sounds like a brilliant idea. Consider it done!
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  11. #11
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PremTips View Post
    One prediction for online gambling in 2011 is Manchester United to win the Enlgish Premier League... currently odds against
    I'm hoping Arsenal is going to be on a comeback this season..

    Man U have won it enough times.. Let someone else win!
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  12. #12
    andreea's Avatar
    andreea is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Laddies is taking bets on an ABBA reunion tour. I'd like to put money on that if it'll make it more likely to happen That would bring me back to some great childhood memories hehe

  13. #13
    Christian-IA's Avatar
    Christian-IA is offline New Member
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WinYourWayKyle View Post
    Not a bad payout for a days work.
    We have a new lottery here called Lotto Max.
    It has a 50$ million top prize payout and additional $1 million prizes.

    ......

    And all the money is tax free if you win since its all government run...

    All i want is 1 million and i'm happy :-p. actually, i'm waiting for the results of a holidays lotto package "Celebration 2011" which will be on the 9th of Jan i think. I could win a car. I'd bee satisfied with that so i don't have to take the metro anymore

  14. #14
    casinolatte's Avatar
    casinolatte is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2007
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts

    Default lolol

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Actually that sounds like a brilliant idea. Consider it done!

    I am going to hold you to that! lolol
    CasinoLatte A Whole Latte Fun!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to casinolatte For This Useful Post:

    Renee (29 December 2010)

  16. #15
    davenewgates's Avatar
    davenewgates is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    Over the Web
    Posts
    351
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    I learned that mobile Internet and social networking trends will present new opportunities for casinos, quoting the 2011 trends that Spectrum Gaming posted.

  17. #16
    Christian-IA's Avatar
    Christian-IA is offline New Member
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davenewgates View Post
    I learned that mobile Internet and social networking trends will present new opportunities for casinos, quoting the 2011 trends that Spectrum Gaming posted.

    I agree with you Dave. I think mobile gaming has been doing good and we should hopefully see an increase in 2011 and in years to come.

  18. #17
    Alex Boby is offline New Member
    Join Date
    December 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    In what language do you need that, as you're asking in the languages section.

  19. #18
    WinYourWayKyle is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2005
    Location
    Burlington, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    578
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 42 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    Oh Oh Oh.... I have another new years prediction as well....

    Michael Jackson is going to rise from the dead and release another album....

  20. #19
    Tony is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    501
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 131 Times in 89 Posts

    Default

    OK WinYourWayKyle when is the party? Someone got the $50 mil in Ontario, I better check my ticket.

  21. #20
    WinYourWayKyle is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2005
    Location
    Burlington, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    578
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 42 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    Is was someone in Toronto...
    So Tony, it must be you!!
    I am in Burlington, so I am *hit Outta Luck on this one...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •