Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    WinYourWayKyle is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2005
    Location
    Burlington, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    578
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 42 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    I have a love hate relationship with Lotto Max as well...
    $5 a ticket seems a bit excessive..... Oh well....
    I played poker lotto the other night and got my first instant win... $50 bucks...That was kinda cool...

  2. #22
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Well I didn't win the lotto so I guess it's back to the daily grind.

    What am I talkin about, even if I did win I'd still be sitting here in the office

    Tony did you win?!
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  3. #23
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Well I didn't win the lotto so I guess it's back to the daily grind.

    What am I talkin about, even if I did win I'd still be sitting here in the office

    Tony did you win?!
    I'm with you on that. I definitely could not leave my job even if I won the lottery, love it too much to part with it. In all likelihood, I would settle for working part time and dedicate the other half of my time enjoying my newfound wealth.
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #24
    andreea's Avatar
    andreea is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    I could definitely see that working, Amy. Part-time job and part-time relaxation sounds like the trick. Now we only have to figure out the winning part haha

  5. #25
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andreea View Post
    I could definitely see that working, Amy. Part-time job and part-time relaxation sounds like the trick. Now we only have to figure out the winning part haha
    Yeah, that's the toughest part actually
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #26
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    LOL

    I'm sure someone could write an algorithm that will discover the winning numbers..

    Are there are real hardcore nerds here? I may just show you my boobs if you can help me win
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •