Hello affiliates,

I'd like to introduce myself formally, my name is Peter and I'm an affiliate manager for the WBX Affiliate Program.

I've been posting on GPWA for a few months now and gotten to know many of you through the forum. I really like the friendly atmosphere here and it's a great place for affiliates and affiliate managers to interact.

A bit of my background is that I am from Sydney, Australia. I recently began working in the role of affiliate manager for the newly relaunched WBX Affiliate Program and find it to be a really rewarding experience so far. I have a passion for online marketing and it is fun meeting new people online.

I am a huge sports fan, and enjoy having a bet myself especially basketball and also like watching kickboxing and MMA. In my spare time I like watching tv shows and movies and playing videogames (PS3, Xbox360 and Wii).

The WBX Affiliate Program has been around for several years, but did not have a dedicated affiliate portal until now. We've also worked on putting together a much improved reward plan. In the past it was a CPA offer, but it is now a flat 50% Revenue Share for every referral. Based on the past stats, on average affiliates from the old program will earn more than double what they used to so there has never been a better time to join.

I'm also proud of the fairness of the program's terms and conditions. I am happy to be involved in an affiliate program that does not take advantage of small affiliates, or set any minimum requirements to remain an affiliate with us.

So that is a bit about me and also the WBX Affiliate Program. I hope that I can be of assistance to anyone that signs up with us and can answer any questions that you may have, or maybe even meet up in person if you're ever in Sydney

Looking forward to working with more people here, and seeing WBX grow as one of the leading betting exchanges.