Lately I've been providing daily updates to my football accumulator tips which I've been sharing on Twitter. However, I've been having complaints that my followers are clicking the link and seeing a previous day's accumulator. I've had reports today that some are seeing yesterday's and others are seeing Saturday's. Some are saying that they've even cleared cache and still don't see the correct one. I've spent some time searching but can't find any answers.
I've deleted all forms of caching plugins on the site in the hope of fixing it but this doesn't seem to have had any immediate effect. (was running wp-total cache and a few other pagespeed orientated plugins)
Here's the link to my football accumulator tips - be interesting if you see today's accumulator or a previous one - please let me know.
Can anyone share any insight as to how I could fix this?


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote



