Thread: itay/sawyer

pgaming is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Thumbs down itay/sawyer

Itay,

Curious itay/sawyer if you are finished spamming every forum you can? There are other means to get your message out isn’t there?

Come on I am certain you know how! Why pollute our atmosphere here? Take your crazy train along with your droids somewhere else. Just might get lucky enough infect more minds.

That’s cool if you want to rule the world but let’s don’t sh** down people’s throats in the process.

Maybe you might remember this thread https://www.gpwa.org/forum/targeted-...tml#post376564

Pam712 Offline
    Asst. Manager

You are not entitled to harrass members in the form of personal messages trying to sell a program you are involved with. There have been several complaints from members regarding this

You are not entitled to post your affiliate links in the public forum unless you are a full GPWA member

When I or any other Team Leader or the manager edit a post for the reason above you are not entitled to re-edit the post to include your aff link.

You are not entitled to muscle in on any other members post and include your own aff links such as in the recent occasion with Amateurs post.

You have proved your honesty here by attempting to represent yourself as something/someone you are not on at least two occasions.

Why am I beginning to think you have an agenda here

Edited to add: There are many wonderful non-members who abide by the rules of the board and are a pleasure to have here. I apologise to all of you for this post
    Dominique

Itay, please go to read the rules.

You are expected to follow them, whether you read them or not.

I don't want to have to admonish you again!
    Guess you haven't learnt much over the years.

“racket”

greek39
    Last edited by pgaming; 7 December 2007 at 1:13 am. Reason: adding to post

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pgaming For This Useful Post:

kwblue (7 December 2007)

pgaming is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Itay,

My last words you are full of ****! But I guess you will find that out soon enough. Mr expert B4 bull ****.

greek39/
    Last edited by CityGuard; 16 January 2008 at 12:32 am. Reason: removed profanity