I signed up for their affiliate program but when I logged in to redirects to the casino instead of affiliate page. Anyone have this problem?
I signed up for their affiliate program but when I logged in to redirects to the casino instead of affiliate page. Anyone have this problem?
Just checked and I can log in fine. Try this link: http://affiliate.jetbull.com/index.do
onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.
I'm getting on fine too.
iGamingContent.co.uk - Content writing services by some of the most experienced and knowledgeable writers in the sector.
BetBlocker.org - Responsible Gambling charity providing free blocking software to everyone.
Speaking of Jetbull.. What your experience with this site? I will might add them soon..
Is payments on time/hasslefree?? and what about conversions and player retentions?
Also I remember when they launced some years ago, players was complaning about slow payments ... Are they quick payers to players now ?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The test that one of my reviewers did showed player payments within 24h and as much as the whole approval of balance, transfer to player account, then withdraw to your own payment choice method is a little bit of a pain, the payment has always arrived quickly when I cash out (they also convert well for me)
iGamingContent.co.uk - Content writing services by some of the most experienced and knowledgeable writers in the sector.
BetBlocker.org - Responsible Gambling charity providing free blocking software to everyone.
U guys know if they accept us affiliates?
Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.
Yes it happens some times, it may be the issue of website. When the website was under maintenance.