Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    freebetking is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 163 Times in 76 Posts

    Default Veet Hair Removal

    just received the following by email had to share, thought i gonna combust i was laughing that hard...apparently its an actual review on amazon:

    A. Chappell This review is from: Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml

    (Personal Care) After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat

    I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was.

    I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom.

    Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen.
    I didn't have long to wait.

    At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head.

    Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg.

    Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair.

    Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief.

    I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned .

    Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon.

    I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so.

    I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse.

    This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.

    This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain.

    The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.

    Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ".

    Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involuntary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction.

    I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...

    So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect...
    Enter a fantasy realm of Wizarding wins and giant jackpots at WizardSpins.com, an online casino portal filled with the latest casino bonuses and free spins.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to freebetking For This Useful Post:

    wagerjunction (29 August 2012)

  3. #2
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    Nice one! Poor veggies and ice cream.
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  4. #3
    lowrisk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    801
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 180 Times in 132 Posts

    Default

    I know a guy who drunkenly mistook a hair removal cream tube for toothpaste once, and brushed his teeth. Only when his gums started POURING with blood, did he realise. Surely it must have tasted different? Honestly, some people

  5. #4
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    If you find that product on amazon, there are literally HUNDREDS of reviews that are exactly the same as that one.. They are all as equally hilarious as each other. If you have time I would definitely recommend it.

    What makes me think is, why are there so many men using this product on their nuts when it clearly says not to?
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  6. #5
    freebetking is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 163 Times in 76 Posts

    Default

    What makes me think is, why are there so many men using this product on their nuts when it clearly says not to?
    "Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now."
    Enter a fantasy realm of Wizarding wins and giant jackpots at WizardSpins.com, an online casino portal filled with the latest casino bonuses and free spins.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to freebetking For This Useful Post:

    Renee (28 August 2012)

  8. #6
    Doolally's Avatar
    Doolally is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,584
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked 732 Times in 572 Posts

    Default

    Brilliant!

  9. #7
    p.arena is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    634
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 194 Times in 146 Posts

    Default

    The snowman part was hilarious

  10. #8
    Maria F is offline No longer with Harbour Gaming Affiliates
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 337 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    It looks like you are describing a scene from the movie 9 ½ weeks LOL

  11. #9
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Great one!!! I was laughing so hard, I started to tear up. Everyone in the office is kind of looking at me weird right now
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  12. #10
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    haha sounds like a lovely experience! Im going to buy myself some of that... just kidding

  13. #11
    grem's Avatar
    grem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Location
    CBN
    Posts
    1,450
    Blog Entries
    19
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 389 Times in 204 Posts

  14. #12
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,609 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    That was funny and painful to read at the same time...
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  15. #13
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,359
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    7,105
    Thanked 4,343 Times in 2,836 Posts

    Default

    Haha, great one, very funny

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •