FlasherJau is offline New Member
    Thanks

Default just some feed back

Hi all...

Well I am new here,yeah I guess you'd figured that out right

Glad to see there is a board for help,as it can @ times be a huge task.

I have the following http://www.gamblerslodge.com

Although it is live ( as of 02/28/2002 ) I have not bothered to submit it to any search engines yet,mainly because I want to get everything up & running properly. I would however appreciate anyone who is interested in taking a look

I do also own another 15 domains that @ present I'm using to funnel traffic through to here. All have around 3 top 10 search engine spots for sort after keywords,which @ least is bringing around 500 uniques a day in traffic,for my one & only paid advertising Client.

If anyone can point me to some reputable links I would appreciate it

If anyone would like to have their link added to Gamblers Lodge feel free to use the add link found in the left nav menu.

Anyway like if anyone feels like checking it out & letting me know what you think,I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

FlasherJau... No Silly... Not that kind of flasher!

PS Also as I run cable would appreciate know how it loads on a 56K modem.

croupier is offline Public Member
    Thanks

The site looks good,and loaded well within acceptable limits on a 56k modem.

What confuses me is that you don't have any tracking on your banners. You should join some good affiliate programs in order to make some revenue from displaying banners.

If these banners are pre-paid on a CPM basis you should still get some ad tracking software so that you & your clients can see how effective each banner is. It's very difficult selling ad space without any statistics.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by croupier
    The site looks good,and loaded well within acceptable limits on a 56k modem.

What confuses me is that you don't have any tracking on your banners. You should join some good affiliate programs in order to make some revenue from displaying banners.

If these banners are pre-paid on a CPM basis you should still get some ad tracking software so that you & your clients can see how effective each banner is. It's very difficult selling ad space without any statistics.

Thanks Craig

Ok million dollar question ,any URL's off the top of your head where I can get some banner tracking software / code or web site that offers this type of service?

Thanks Again

FlasherJau

mtor is offline Private Member
    Thanks

ADCYCLE.COM It is great but cost $150 go to there site and check out the 30 day free trial.

Thanks

Default mtor

Thanks for the link...$150 bucks is cool...

My bank is my best friend these days,yeh that and Mastercard

FlasherJau