Hi all...
Well I am new here,yeah I guess you'd figured that out right
Glad to see there is a board for help,as it can @ times be a huge task.
I have the following http://www.gamblerslodge.com
Although it is live ( as of 02/28/2002 ) I have not bothered to submit it to any search engines yet,mainly because I want to get everything up & running properly. I would however appreciate anyone who is interested in taking a look
I do also own another 15 domains that @ present I'm using to funnel traffic through to here. All have around 3 top 10 search engine spots for sort after keywords,which @ least is bringing around 500 uniques a day in traffic,for my one & only paid advertising Client.
If anyone can point me to some reputable links I would appreciate it
If anyone would like to have their link added to Gamblers Lodge feel free to use the add link found in the left nav menu.
Anyway like if anyone feels like checking it out & letting me know what you think,I would really appreciate it.
Thanks
FlasherJau... No Silly... Not that kind of flasher!
PS Also as I run cable would appreciate know how it loads on a 56K modem.


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote


