casasdeapostas.info is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Default Ladbrokes numbers

Does anyone work with Ladbrokes outside UK? Or even in UK? What you think about their conversion?

I'm asking this because Ladbrokes is by far the worst program for me in terms of new depositors / revenue. Just a simple example: from all the bookmakers I have listed on my sites, this month Ladbrokes was the only one who gave me ZERO new depositors, even if they have their site translated to the languages I target and even if they have a bonus for the markets I target. Even Coral was far better than that, and Coral has no bonus, no translation and no one knows the brand here, and they're totally unfriendly to players from my country.

By the way, their new software "Mexos" is simply awful. I have no words to describe how bad it is.

I wonder how is that possible. Can you give me some feedback? Thanks

Scampi is offline Private Member
    Thanks

I work with Ladbrokes in the UK and they perform pretty well for me. I agree the Mexos software if truly awful, it's a master class in how not to make an affiliate platform. If it wasn't for the Ladbrokes name, I would not work with anyone who uses Mexos.
    I have a very pushy account manager, to the point of annoyance, but other than that, I trust their figures.

I know other people have had issues with them in the past, but from my own personal experience the are 'ok'.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Scampi For This Useful Post:

casasdeapostas.info (1 September 2014)

casasdeapostas.info is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Thanks gambling Joe. I'd like to hear from someone outside UK aswell, because I know Ladbrokes has a very good reputation there and basically everyone knows the brand.

WilliamGreen is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Ladbrokes is a British based gaming company, Well if the reason that you have given for liking the ladbrokes is really true then I agree with you. But from many I heard that it has very good reputation but it earns less profit from egaming division last year.

LottoRevenues.com is offline Non-Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Ladbrokes is a brand so I would trust it paying players and not scam, this is an important point to look at .

Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,956 Times in 1,632 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LottoRevenues.com View Post
    Ladbrokes is a brand so I would trust it paying players and not scam, this is an important point to look at .
    This is exactly how one should not look at the problem. Ladbrokes are a brand in decline... a brand that does not understand what is the value and benefit of the trust associated with a brand. It is only few years when Betandwin was a major online brand...
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,132 Times in 1,961 Posts

Ladbrokes are top three for us in the UK - both in performance in affiliate terms and as a destination for players.