Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Lady

  1. #1
    Connie B's Avatar
    Connie B is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2002
    Location
    Richmond Hill, Canada
    Posts
    539
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 152 Times in 91 Posts

    Default Lady



    <iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZYRfUoR9Q4Y?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

    Enjoy!

    Cheers,

    Connie Burstin
    Connie Burstin
    Telegram: @connieburstin
    Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/connieburstin
    --

  2. #2
    Maria F is offline No longer with Harbour Gaming Affiliates
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 337 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Love Kenny Rogers!

    Shame about his eye plastic surgery, he really ruined his look.

  3. #3
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    I must admit that I have always been a fan of your music posts, but sadly I have never heard of Kenny Rodgers before... is there something wrong with me??

  4. #4
    Maria F is offline No longer with Harbour Gaming Affiliates
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 337 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel_LCP View Post
    I must admit that I have always been a fan of your music posts, but sadly I have never heard of Kenny Rodgers before... is there something wrong with me??
    It's nothing wrong with you Gabriel, Kenny is more of a ladies choice.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Maria F For This Useful Post:

    Connie B (20 July 2012)

  6. #5
    Connie B's Avatar
    Connie B is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2002
    Location
    Richmond Hill, Canada
    Posts
    539
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 152 Times in 91 Posts

    Default


    Ladies like him the most.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel_LCP View Post
    I must admit that I have always been a fan of your music posts, but sadly I have never heard of Kenny Rodgers before... is there something wrong with me??
    Connie Burstin
    Telegram: @connieburstin
    Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/connieburstin
    --

  7. #6
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    haha yeah thats what it seems like! A bit too romantic for me I guess

  8. #7
    samantha.pacquiao's Avatar
    samantha.pacquiao is offline Restricted Account
    Join Date
    April 2012
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 26 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    love love love!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •