Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 70
  1. #1
    Agentti is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2017
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 42 Times in 27 Posts

    Default Lapalingo Terms Change in December! / Hybrid and CPA-deals!

    Hi!

    Just got a e-mail from them and Iīm sure current and maybe future partners are interested in it. I understand that this applies to current and future affiliates. Full quote:

    "Dear Affiliate this is a notification on an update within our terms andconditions which will apply from December 2017.

    We constantly strive to improve our terms to protect our partners andourselves, hence from the 01.12.2017 a new regulation will come in place.
    The new setting applies on our CPA / Hybride deals. Acquired players whichtriggered CPA and self-excludes from playing within the first 30 days ofregistration the CPA amount will be deducted from the comission.

    E.g. A customer is acquired on the 05.12.2017, he triggers affiliates CPA. On22.12.2017 the player self-excludes from playing, the already triggeredCPA will be reversed and the amount will be deducted from the commision.

    This modification comes in place to protect both partners and improve thecooperation.
    You are welcome to get in touch with us to discuss any modifications tounordinary cases."


    Am i stupid or what does this basically mean? "Self-excludes"? What is that , can some one elaborate , is this normal with other casinos that have hybrid / cpa deals?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Agentti For This Useful Post:

    Betreels Casino (15 November 2017)

  3. #2
    Agentti is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2017
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 42 Times in 27 Posts

    Default

    Also quite a few spelling errors there. Has this been delivered to other lapalingo affiliates with cpa/hybrid?

  4. #3
    freakspin's Avatar
    freakspin is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2013
    Posts
    340
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 194 Times in 133 Posts

  5. #4
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,877
    Thanks
    2,065
    Thanked 2,466 Times in 1,337 Posts

    Default

    Hence, if I have for example a player loses € 5k, asks self-exclusion after that, I won't get a € 200 CPA or whatever the CPA-deal might be.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Triple7 For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (16 November 2017), Roulette Zeitung (17 November 2017)

  7. #5
    Agentti is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2017
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 42 Times in 27 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triple7 View Post
    Hence, if I have for example a player loses € 5k, asks self-exclusion after that, I won't get a € 200 CPA or whatever the CPA-deal might be.
    Well thats stupid as it can be. Casino for example gets the 5k€ and the affiliate loses the cpa? I mean if he is on hybrid great , still gets the revshare but plain cpa in this case sucks big time.

  8. #6
    Sara-lapalingo's Avatar
    Sara-lapalingo is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    July 2017
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 32 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agentti View Post
    Hi!

    Just got a e-mail from them and Iīm sure current and maybe future partners are interested in it. I understand that this applies to current and future affiliates. Full quote:

    "Dear Affiliate this is a notification on an update within our terms andconditions which will apply from December 2017.

    We constantly strive to improve our terms to protect our partners andourselves, hence from the 01.12.2017 a new regulation will come in place.
    The new setting applies on our CPA / Hybride deals. Acquired players whichtriggered CPA and self-excludes from playing within the first 30 days ofregistration the CPA amount will be deducted from the comission.

    E.g. A customer is acquired on the 05.12.2017, he triggers affiliates CPA. On22.12.2017 the player self-excludes from playing, the already triggeredCPA will be reversed and the amount will be deducted from the commision.

    This modification comes in place to protect both partners and improve thecooperation.
    You are welcome to get in touch with us to discuss any modifications tounordinary cases."


    Am i stupid or what does this basically mean? "Self-excludes"? What is that , can some one elaborate , is this normal with other casinos that have hybrid / cpa deals?
    Hi Agentti,
    let me elaborate on your question in regards to "self exclusion". If the player, who triggers CPA self-excludes himself (reports gambling addiction or anything similar), we wonīt be paying the triggered CPA to protect us and our parter, to ensure that both of us are dealing with safe and legit traffic.
    Various serious casinos are applying these terms already and now lapalingo is introducing this change too.
    If you have further questions or would like to discuss your case/scenario, please feel free to contact me directly so I can look into your account and analyse the traffic/ player in more details.
    Best regards,
    Sara

  9. #7
    casaffiliate's Avatar
    casaffiliate is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2015
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    147
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 126 Times in 78 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sara-lapalingo View Post
    Hi Agentti,
    let me elaborate on your question in regards to "self exclusion". If the player, who triggers CPA self-excludes himself (reports gambling addiction or anything similar), we wonīt be paying the triggered CPA to protect us and our parter, to ensure that both of us are dealing with safe and legit traffic.
    That's great. I'm sure you will also pay back losses to the players that self-excluded ... you know ... to make sure that everything is safe and legit, right?

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to casaffiliate For This Useful Post:

    Agentti (16 November 2017)

  11. #8
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,877
    Thanks
    2,065
    Thanked 2,466 Times in 1,337 Posts

    Default

    What a nonsense answer. Lapalingo wasn't already on the first page of programs with who to do business....

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Triple7 For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (17 November 2017)

  13. #9
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,159
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,069
    Thanked 3,452 Times in 1,812 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triple7 View Post
    Hence, if I have for example a player loses € 5k, asks self-exclusion after that, I won't get a € 200 CPA or whatever the CPA-deal might be.
    If the affiliate is on a hybrid deal and the player loses €5k, and self-excludes (under 30 days), does the affiliate get the revenue share portion of the hybrid deal?

    It looks like this only applies only if the self-exclusion is under 30 days, correct?
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthony For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (15 November 2017), Roulette Zeitung (17 November 2017)

  15. #10
    Agentti is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2017
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 42 Times in 27 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    If the affiliate is on a hybrid deal and the player loses €5k, and self-excludes (under 30 days), does the affiliate get the revenue share portion of the hybrid deal?

    It looks like this only applies only if the self-exclusion is under 30 days, correct?
    Thatīs a good question and big factor on hybrids.

    Iīve never seen this kind of term in any program.By the way , is it still true that by default if you have a revshare with Lapalingo , you get to keep the players one year for you and they are untagged then? Unless, you bring it up in the negotiation when making the deal and iīm sure looooots of people are aware of this

  16. #11
    Sara-lapalingo's Avatar
    Sara-lapalingo is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    July 2017
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 32 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freakspin View Post
    Got this mail too as a rev share aff.
    Dear Freakspin, thank you for the note.
    We have sent out this notification to all our affiliates, as some have few accounts with various deals.
    This serves the purpose to keep our partners informed about any changes within lapalingo.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sara-lapalingo For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (6 January 2018)

  18. #12
    Sara-lapalingo's Avatar
    Sara-lapalingo is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    July 2017
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 32 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Dear Agentti and Triple7,
    thank you for your feedback and the ability to express and share your concerns, as it is important to us to maintain our transparancy.
    Please let me explain that when it comes to self-exclusion, we at Lapalingo handle it very seriously.
    We ensure a safe gambling and support players, who require this support from us as a casino.
    In regards to Triple7īs question, it is not about the deposit, it applies for all players even if he/she deposits 10€ and the affiliate triggers the e.g 200€ CPA.
    Our primary focus is safe gambling and reduction of financial risks to us and our partners as the affiliate shouldnt benefit from a player with gambling addiction. This is a shared risk among both parties, the affilaite and lapalingo.
    I hope that answers your questions.
    Feel free to contact me if you would like anything else to be clarified.
    Regards,
    Sara

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sara-lapalingo For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (6 January 2018)

  20. #13
    Sara-lapalingo's Avatar
    Sara-lapalingo is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    July 2017
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 32 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Hi casaffiliate,
    I appreciate your concern in our players, we ensure the self- exclusion topic and everything related to it is handled professionally.
    As you know we work and are partners with Gamcare and Gamblersanonymous to ensure safe gambling.
    Regards,
    Sara

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Sara-lapalingo For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (6 January 2018)

  22. #14
    Sara-lapalingo's Avatar
    Sara-lapalingo is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    July 2017
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 32 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Dear Triple7,
    thank you for your active participation in this topic.
    We are aware that our terms and conditions might not appeal to all affiliates on the market, which is understandable, as we set our levels high and always communicate any changes and news with our partners.
    Due to our transparency you can always be sure to work with a serious partner and never worry about hidden terms and conditions.
    We give the option to affiliates to work with us and support our vision of professional, responsible and transparent gambling if anyone choses itīs not the right thing for him/her, this is also fine but we won’t be able to do business together.
    Best regards,
    Sara

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sara-lapalingo For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (6 January 2018)

  24. #15
    Sara-lapalingo's Avatar
    Sara-lapalingo is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    July 2017
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 32 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Hello Anthony,
    in regards to the deposit matter, I have explained already above that the deposit isnt essential as this applies to all players with this addiction, it can be a player depositing 10€ to trigger affiliateīs 200€ CPA!
    In regards to the terms, yes we set it to 30 days, but as mentioned in the initial email, affiliates can contact me to revise this conditions if it is an unordinary case.
    Regards,
    Sara

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Sara-lapalingo For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (6 January 2018)

  26. #16
    Sara-lapalingo's Avatar
    Sara-lapalingo is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    July 2017
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 32 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    @ Agentti,
    as our research shows and the importance of gambling addiction rises, more and more casinos embrace this adjustment to the terms.
    Our RS terms state that the players are tagged to your account for one year (as mentioned in earlier chats), but nevertheless we have applied the changes to the deals for various affiliates if the partnership and trafficīs quality has shown the quality and trustworthiness.
    Regards,
    Sara
    Last edited by Anthony; 16 November 2017 at 10:38 am. Reason: spelling

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Sara-lapalingo For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (6 January 2018)

  28. #17
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,062
    Thanks
    12,211
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,686 Posts

    Default

    If a player deposits 5k, loses it, and self excludes within this timeframe - does the casino give the money back to the player? If not, it is BS pulling the CPA from the affiliate.

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

    eenzoo (17 November 2017), Roulette Zeitung (17 November 2017), Triple7 (16 November 2017)

  30. #18
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,877
    Thanks
    2,065
    Thanked 2,466 Times in 1,337 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sara-lapalingo View Post
    Dear Triple7,
    thank you for your active participation in this topic.
    We are aware that our terms and conditions might not appeal to all affiliates on the market, which is understandable, as we set our levels high and always communicate any changes and news with our partners.
    Due to our transparency you can always be sure to work with a serious partner and never worry about hidden terms and conditions.
    We give the option to affiliates to work with us and support our vision of professional, responsible and transparent gambling if anyone choses itīs not the right thing for him/her, this is also fine but we won’t be able to do business together.
    Best regards,
    Sara
    Hence, you're giving gambling addicts their deposit back?

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Triple7 For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (17 November 2017)

  32. #19
    Sara-lapalingo's Avatar
    Sara-lapalingo is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    July 2017
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 32 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sara-lapalingo View Post
    I appreciate your concern in our players, we ensure the self- exclusion topic and everything related to it is handled professionally.
    As you know we work and are partners with Gamcare and Gamblersanonymous to ensure safe gambling.
    Regards,
    Sara
    Hi Shay,
    please note my response to cassaffiliate.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Sara-lapalingo For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (6 January 2018)

  34. #20
    Sara-lapalingo's Avatar
    Sara-lapalingo is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    July 2017
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 32 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triple7 View Post
    Hence, you're giving gambling addicts their deposit back?
    Dear Triple7,
    please be ensured that each case will be handled professionally and individually with assistance of our partners.
    I appreciate your worry for the affected players.
    Regards,Sara

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to Sara-lapalingo For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (6 January 2018)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •