Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default Latehosting warning

    In the past I'd recommended a hosting company called latehosting to some of you here - they used to be fantastic, very reasonably priced and they had a support guy called chad who would reply within minutes.

    But now I'm having severe problems with them - two of my sites are down and it's been 4 days with no response from cs. A quick google search brings up other people complaining about similar problems.

    So... I'm jumping ship and about to begin moving my sites away from them. Just wanted to give a warning to anyone who currently hosts there!
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  2. #2
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    I use vidahost mate, never had a problem at all

  3. #3
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thebookiesoffers View Post
    I use vidahost mate, never had a problem at all
    Agreed, Vidahost are awesome. That's where I'm moving it too, actually.

    I like to spread myself around (oo-er) to distribute my risk.
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •