Leopold's online Casino recommendations
I am testing, observing and investigating online casinos since 1997.
So I know what I am talking about.
The online casinos you should play at, the ones where I say: "I can recommend it" must fulfil the following conditions:
- Live chat and support via phone.
- Loyalty or VIP program.
- At least 50k monthly withdrawal possibility or no limit at all.
- Live table games and not only RNG.
- No stalling techniques during identification process with documents for the first withdrawal.
- Following withdrawal processes take no longer than 36 hours.
- Player must explicitly accept every single bonus offer knowingly by his will and not by an automatic process.
- Bonus wagering requirement in the final result is not higher than the mathematical house edge.
- No backdoor terms e.g. "System prohibitions" or other dumb "rules" that have nothing to do with the regular rules of that specific casino game in a real casino including restrictions of any kind of betting style or financial apportionment of a wager.
- The casino affiliate program behind the casino is not from Israel.
Faites vos jeux!
Leopold


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote








