I'm looking for 25 sites to exhange links with. My site is nearly 3 weeks old so I have no Page rank yet.
Here is my link
http://www.gamblersreview.info
If interested please let me know.
I'm looking for 25 sites to exhange links with. My site is nearly 3 weeks old so I have no Page rank yet.
Here is my link
http://www.gamblersreview.info
If interested please let me know.
Heads up for you. I just looked at your site and your tables on both sides are overlapping the text and banners in the middle of the page.
Thanks for headsup. Are you using Mozillas browser.
Thanks again, its the screen resolution. Site is best viewed 1024 x 768.
I did'nt even take this into account when I built the site. Now I have to figure out how to fix the problem.
Hmmm...
How about trying a cell padding of a few pixels....
...that should pull the cells in a bit from the border....
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!