Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    loul07 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    154
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 36 Times in 28 Posts

    Lightbulb link exchange possible in this seo section ?

    Am I in the right section of the forum to request a link exchange? I would like to engage in some link exchanges with online casino sites. Currently, I don't have the means to spend $500-$600 to buy a link on sites, as that's roughly the price that webmasters typically ask for such links on gambling sites. I noticed the Private Link Exchange section, but I haven't validated my sites yet.
    thank you for infos

  2. #2
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,994
    Thanks
    4,543
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    I have moved this thread to the appropriate forum titled link exchange

    You may get a number of responses so you might want to list criteria of the types of links you are looking for and the best method of communications.

    Rick
    Universal4

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    loul07 (2 October 2023)

  4. #3
    idanbraun is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2020
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts

    Default

    I am always in favor of free backlinks exchange with mutual interest. If it is still relevant please send me a PM?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •