Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default High Roller casino bonuses?

    Can people advise me which UK facing casinos have specific high roller casino welcome bonuses please?

    looking for as many as possible

    cheers

  2. #2
    wolfie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    341
    Thanks
    95
    Thanked 315 Times in 153 Posts

    Default

    Gday Casino (Australian themed) and 21 Prive Casino (classy casino club vibe) have an unlimited 100% signup bonus and a cash back programme on all deposits. Bonus terms are fine as well (I think 35 x bonus). That should appeal to high rollers I would imagine. Both are Full Cream Affiliates brands which I like a lot. Super fast payments, good commission and an aff manager that always responds and takes action.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

    thebookiesoffers (18 November 2015)

  4. #3
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Gday Casino (Australian themed) and 21 Prive Casino (classy casino club vibe) have an unlimited 100% signup bonus and a cash back programme on all deposits. Bonus terms are fine as well (I think 35 x bonus). That should appeal to high rollers I would imagine. Both are Full Cream Affiliates brands which I like a lot. Super fast payments, good commission and an aff manager that always responds and takes action.
    yeah, work with them already, good company

  5. #4
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    to get the ball rolling (or prove forums are on the decline)

    I've got mansion, winner, casino.com and gorilla casino plus the 2 brands above. Surely there must be more?

  6. #5
    merlin is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    415
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 25 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Stick with Full Cream, they have the best payout % to affiliates. Meaning they don't tag on tons of admin fees and other "mysterious" costs, You actually end up with close to what your comm % should be.

    Playtech programs, I would be very wary. Only iAffiliates.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to merlin For This Useful Post:

    thebookiesoffers (18 November 2015)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •