-
24 August 2005, 11:16 am
#1
Looking fore quality link partners - theme links, directory links etc...
I am currently seeking for links pointing to my internal pages at www.SortOnlineCasinos.com. For each link I will put your link in our directory which has very few links (http://www.sortonlinecasinos.com/cas...inos_links.php). If you choose to put a quality link or even a contextual link (for example a link in an article/paragraph matching our keywords and the theme), I can be very generous and offer you homepage links on www.Gambling-Pro.com or even multiple links depending of what you are offering.
So thanks to PM me or send an email to webmaster[at]sortonlinecasinos.com if you're interested - I am looking for serious partners who do a good job with links.
Thanks for reading!
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules