Which affiliate programs have complete templetes that work. like everybidy i want to have a nice site that customers will stay and play and eye catching. I saw cerrus aff bou is there more out there that provide templetes???
Thank You
Mike =D>
Which affiliate programs have complete templetes that work. like everybidy i want to have a nice site that customers will stay and play and eye catching. I saw cerrus aff bou is there more out there that provide templetes???
Thank You
Mike =D>
DEALERWEB
Hi Mike. Join ReferBack, use their templates, change the color and add a few lines of CSS and you are ready to go![]()
wagerprofits
emg35
emg35
If you're a horse, and someone gets on you, and falls off, and then gets right back on you, I think you should buck him off right away (Jack Handy)
emg35:>>> Hi, do you have an example of their templates?
Hm, very nice template![]()
![]()
ALEX777,
I removed your aff tag from the referback link. Non-members are not allowed to post affiliate links.
Where did that template come from?
Regards,
J
For my site? You have to ask Jeff for it - they have their guy do it up. They advertise this somewhere at www.WagerProfits.com 'cus that's where I found it.![]()
- Cindy
slycin56@videopokerjunkie.com
Cool, Thank-you =D>
Regards,
J
After trying to view templates from referback and wagerprofits, I am still unable since I would need to join prior to viewing the template pages. Well, in order to join, I would have to have certain business functions in order, for instance a neteller account and web page links which I don't have yet.
I guess I am going through the chicken or the egg syndrome since I don't know which needs to come first.
Anyone know a simple way to view some good quality templates and/or know a webmaster willing to create some templates?
Could I be going about this in a more efficient sequence? Thank you,
Jlwcashflow
What are you looking for templates for? Just to build a site with? Do a search here for this, or I think Pam posted a link to some earlier in this thread?
You can get templates 20 million places for CHEAP!! Here's another place - http://www.thetemplatestore.com/
- Cindy
slycin56@videopokerjunkie.com
There is also a web designer that makes unique templates for dirt cheap. Contact him, his e-mail... mnemonik23@yahoo.com
Regards,
J
I tried contacting that email and he/she was too busy
:boohoo:
Really? Just recently? That's odd.... He does good work.
Regards,
J
I had the same problem as you when I started, couldn't get a website going until I had some casinos - couldn't become an affiliate until I had a websiteI ended up e-mailing about 20 and telling them my predicament, enough replied and gave me aff id for me to start a website.
Also, to start with I used a template from here http://www.stueynet.com/store/web_templates_casino.php
They're ok and easy to use, I only changed because I wanted sth more personal.
Hope this helps
Penny
http://www.best-6-online-casinos.com
You're not going to get any traffic for a while after you get launched anyway, so it's safe to put up a blank template on your site so you can sign up with the casinos.![]()
- Cindy
slycin56@videopokerjunkie.com
Please feel free to view the templates at Cirrus Affiliates http://www.cirrusaffiliates.com (may help you out).
David Malloy
Affiliate Marketing Manager
Gambling Wages Affiliate Program
Where Affiliates Succeed
u. www.gamblingwages.com
Mr Malloy,
Are they casino templates or portal templates?