Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Jalle is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2008
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Arrow Looking for SEO marketer for Joint Venture at BestBonusMoney.com

    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026"/> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapelayout v:ext="edit"> <o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1"/> </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--> Hello

    I am running BestBonusMoney.com – sports book, poker and casino bonuses review site. It includes forum, lists of 100+ sports books and many casino and poker sites. I have affiliate agreement with MOST of the affiliate networks in the market.
    Site is listed at GPWA as approved member.

    I receive dozens of new offers every day from many affiliate managers.
    Also I use site homepage to sell add space.There is also one cool feature that I implemented. Every article has comment box which is directly connected to the forum , so when someone leaves comment it is reflected in forum too.

    In past few year I tried SEO by myself and then I hire some developers from India to do SEO. Anyway I am not satisfied with the results as I am sure this site has more potential which is not used.

    Now what I need is some experienced gambling SEO marketer to join me and work on the site together. Please PM me for more details


    Regards,
    Last edited by Jalle; 20 July 2011 at 4:31 am.

  2. #2
    RyanTheRave's Avatar
    RyanTheRave is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Hi Jalle,

    Have you found anybody yet?

  3. #3
    Jalle is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2008
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Hello there

    Thank you for reply. Well I thought I found some partner to work with but he drop out.
    Do you have time to devote for this site?

    I am willing to work hard with you to make some profit from this site.
    Believe me in past few years I earned a lot. Now it seems that competition is tough and I need to improve it.

    Please tell me your offer.

    Regards,
    Last edited by Jalle; 5 August 2011 at 3:22 pm.

  4. #4
    Jalle is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2008
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanTheRave View Post
    Hi Jalle,
    Have you found anybody yet?
    Hi

    I've send you PM. Please reply if you have some news.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •