Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    PnonG is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 9 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Looking for UK Bingo Affiliate Programs Accepting New Partners

    I am looking for bingo affiliate programs. I would like to advertise multiple UK brands, so I prefer programs where it's possible.
    I have tried a couple (Rankaffiliates, Broadway Gaming), but they are not responding to registration or follow up emails.
    Any suggestions welcome.

  2. #2
    theGman is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    594
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 285 Times in 174 Posts

    Default

    Broadway are not good to promote - check out the issues with them using search on this board. Try chitchatbingo uk-bingo.net - same program - ill add more when i can remember

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •