Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Connie B's Avatar
    Connie B is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2002
    Location
    Richmond Hill, Canada
    Posts
    539
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 152 Times in 91 Posts

    Lightbulb The Man Who Sold The World

    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LSnXjE66tvQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LSnXjE66tvQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

    Enjoy!

    Connie Burstin
    Connie Burstin
    Telegram: @connieburstin
    Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/connieburstin
    --

  2. #2
    pagozit's Avatar
    pagozit is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Thanks, but..

    Nirvana's unplugged version was way better.
    And that's from someone who doesn't like them that much...

    Liav.

  3. #3
    Connie B's Avatar
    Connie B is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2002
    Location
    Richmond Hill, Canada
    Posts
    539
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 152 Times in 91 Posts

    Default

    Hi,

    This is the rehearsing version:

    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J7UftStYuqE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J7UftStYuqE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

    Enjoy it!

    Cheers,

    Connie Burstin
    Connie Burstin
    Telegram: @connieburstin
    Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/connieburstin
    --

  4. #4
    pagozit's Avatar
    pagozit is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thumbs up loves it!

    Nice to start the day with that!
    Thank you..

  5. #5
    Connie B's Avatar
    Connie B is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2002
    Location
    Richmond Hill, Canada
    Posts
    539
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 152 Times in 91 Posts

    Default Jordis Unga Version - My favorite!

    <object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2zsNdGf8Bt8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe8 7a9f&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2zsNdGf8Bt8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe8 7a9f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

    Enjoy!
    Connie Burstin
    Telegram: @connieburstin
    Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/connieburstin
    --

  6. #6
    Melvin is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    I agree, Nirvana > David Bowie

    Now dance time
    Gambling, its a way of life

    http://www.suitedaces.com

  7. #7
    bbonline's Avatar
    bbonline is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Posts
    339
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 44 Times in 41 Posts

    Default

    It seems the song has a lot of versions. Kindly post the lyrics so that everybody could join me to sing it.

  8. #8
    Connie B's Avatar
    Connie B is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2002
    Location
    Richmond Hill, Canada
    Posts
    539
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 152 Times in 91 Posts

    Default

    Hello,

    Here you go:

    We passed upon the stair
    We spoke of was and when
    Although I wasn't there
    He said I was his friend
    Which came as a surprise
    I spoke into his eyes
    I thought you died alone
    A long long time ago

    Oh no, not me
    We never lost control
    You're face to face
    With The Man Who Sold The World

    I laughed and shook his hand
    And made my way back home
    I searched for form and land
    For years and years I roamed
    I gazed a gazeless stare
    At all the millions here
    I must have died alone (Alt: I must have died along)
    A long, long time ago

    [x2]
    Who knows
    Not me
    We never lost control
    You're face to face
    With the Man who Sold the World


    Cheers,

    Connie Burstin
    Connie Burstin
    Telegram: @connieburstin
    Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/connieburstin
    --

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •